European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

5 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Yes and no. Surely its a boatload of tickets and it makes sense that it doesnt sell out in an hour, but they basically sold out the last leg in 24 hrs. Also, acts such as Eminem sell out the same venue here in Holland in 40 minutes, so it is possible, but I think in some markets they kinda overstepped going back to 60k+ venues.

Yeah, I feel like there a good bunch of European markets they could have hit rather than doing stadiums in the same countries as last year. Some of the prices are rather high also, but some are more reasonable. I think theyll be close to sold out once summer rolls around though.

8 minutes ago, st0n3r said:

Maybe in the week of the festival. But never this early. I do wonder how many XL-tickets they have... 

Last year for the first time indeed, in June. Yeah, thats also a factor, how did they divide the 3day / 4 day and 1-day tickets. I think it has a capacity of 55k per day?

so maybe

30k 3-day
15k 4-day
10k daytickets per day?

Daytickets is where they make the money, so maybe its even 15k daytickets. Although I doubt Ozzy and Volbeat will sell that many daytickets.

3 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Last year for the first time indeed, in June. Yeah, thats also a factor, how did they divide the 3day / 4 day and 1-day tickets. I think it has a capacity of 55k per day?

so maybe

30k 3-day
15k 4-day
10k daytickets per day?

Daytickets is where they make the money, so maybe its even 15k daytickets. Although I doubt Ozzy and Volbeat will sell that many daytickets.

Don't underestimate the popularity of Volbeat. :P

I somehow have a feeling that there are just as many XL as 3-day tickets. They want a full house on every day, no? 

1 hour ago, st0n3r said:

Don't underestimate the popularity of Volbeat. :P

I somehow have a feeling that there are just as many XL as 3-day tickets. They want a full house on every day, no? 

Yeah but that would leave very little daytickets, right? If you dont want to sell out those 3 or 4 day tickets to quickly you'd need 20/25k each at least. Which means only 5-10k daytickets?

Oh well :P

3 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Yeah but that would leave very little daytickets, right? If you dont want to sell out those 3 or 4 day tickets to quickly you'd need 20/25k each at least. Which means only 5-10k daytickets?

Oh well :P

Hm, I wonder if the 3 day tickets sold much better than the XL tickets and they decided to stop selling those to sell more XL tickets? I've no idea how ticketing works, btw. It's just a guess.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Full 3 hours for the UK one, don't know about the rest. 

I could have imagined if it were a stripped down show that they would actually play a different setlist like opening with Pretty Tied Up or something just for that day...but I guess we will never see a different setlist.