European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

Help me out someone, im wanting to see one of the shows this summer but i don't want to go to any of the music festivals. Wheres the best place to book tickets, flights and hotel for 2 nights. Where is the best place to go and how much would it cost roughly. Im leaving from scotland.

Edited by BrayWyatt

31 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Help me out someone, im wanting to see one of the shows this summer but i don't want to go to any of the music festivals. Wheres the best place to book tickets, flights and hotel for 2 nights. Where is the best place to go and how much would it cost roughly. Im leaving from scotland.

Berlin is worth a visit if you haven't been there yet.

3 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

1st July in Barcelona. 
No festival, summer, sun, beach, close to Scotland...and cheap flights with Ryanair

3 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

Besides Barcelona, Bordeaux should also be good.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 6:28 AM, Gavin82 said:

I do think they may hit Asia or Oz again until Dec time just round the year off only time will tell ay

Still no news on thr DL day tixs either we nearly in too March now 

(Crosses fingers) please let this happen with a new song or two thrown in. I think they have exhausted the north america market which means remaining are europe, asia/oz and our kiwi fans across the ditch and one last south america visit. Unless they end the tour in NZ. 

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

France is a Always a cheap flight with Ejet also Berlin & Spain you dont even have too go for days id always travel over night get 7am flight ull get the whole day & get the last flight back nx day land around 10pm 

BUT YOU NEED TOO BOOK NOW its going in too summer time thr prices will always be higher for everything Hotels & flights 

Get booking TODAY

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 12:01 PM, SMG said:

When do Download Day Tickets drop?

Ive had Email from TM i asked them & they donnt know they said they habe no listing for day tixs & too check DL own site & social media......

On 20-2-2018 at 12:26 PM, CAFC Nick said:

Any idea when they will announce line-up/stage times? 

Driving to Belgium from the UK for the GNR day only and seen that my second favourite band, Ghost, are also playing same day. Looking at clashfinder (https://clashfinder.com/s/gmm18/) it has the second stage headliner slightly overlapping with main. Appreciate that this looks pretty preliminary but really would like to make sure Ghost and GNR don't clash at all and that I can have a great spot for both!

Well the stages are next to each other, so there won't be any overlap. I expect the stage times any day now to be honest, last years its been around end february / half march.