European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

11 minutes ago, k12 said:

is there any chance they are going to have a 3rd leg in the US? Perhaps hit up cities big and small (Madison, WI ;) , Des Moines IA, Tampa FL, etc..) they did not play the first 2 legs? maybe play a few larger cities as well (NY, Chicago, LA) which are always good for a sell out?

As long as there are $$ to collect, there is a chance...

I need a little help...I have doubt where to go Berlin or Chorzow?

Chorzow will have better audience,nearest 300km,and lot of chipier...

Berlin is legendary place,stadium is bigger and will be packed,audience is boring,and Berlin is too expensive.But also Berlin is legendary and historicly place...

Any suggestion

• Like 1

Just now, gnrkoncerti said:

Berlin is legendary place,stadium is bigger and will be packed,audience is boring,and Berlin is too expensive.But also Berlin is legendary and historicly place...

Any suggestion

Chorzów has got new stadium and Poland is cheaper.  

Polish fans fucking Rock the crowd is fucking wild DC in Warsaw the crowd was fun BUT intense soon as RoB came on the crowd crush was insane..!!!! & its a NEW Stadium it looks awsume..!!! cheap flights with WhizzAir look for KTW its where ull fly in too & Hotels are cheaper than cheap defo go Poland 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chorzow+stadion&rlz=1C1LENP_enGB555GB555&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKuMXJyqXaAhWqIcAKHQGSD3AQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=3344CLQhvKzu-M:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Any suggestion

Berlin has better support acts and you've probably got more chance there of finding a cheap hotel at this late date. 

Depends where you live though, and how you're planning on getting there - if you live nearby you might not even need a hotel. Pretty much impossible for anyone to decide for you - there's other dates in Germany don't forget, not just Berlin, that might be easier for you to get to. Maybe have a look at what tickets you want, and go where you can get the best one? 

7 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Any suggestion

Theres always extra momentum in bands performance when its the first night of the tour. If your up for the thrill of anything can happen then Berlin is your choise.

If your lookin to party and have a good time with the oiled band then Poland is your choise.

If its your first time seeing GNR I definetly recommend Poland. 

Edit: I chose Berlin because its legendary place. 

Edited by Kelmi

8 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Any suggestion

I go to Berlin(from Denmark).

Berlin is the best city the world to travel to...

The band will probably be in town a couple of days before the show...

2 hours ago, Kelmi said:

Theres always extra momentum in bands performance when its the first night of the tour. If your up for the thrill of anything can happen then Berlin is your choise.

If your lookin to party and have a good time with the oiled band then Poland is your choise.

If its your first time seeing GNR I definetly recommend Poland. 

Edit: I chose Berlin because its legendary place. 

This will be 5th GNR show for me...

Budapest 2006,Belgrade 2010,Sofia 2012,Vienna 2016 and this one...

Vienna show was amazing but lot of audience was boring...I think Poland will be hotter...

Bought tickets for Poland...

• Like 3

Saw Greta Van Fleet in a smaller sold out venue here the other night and it was excellent.

Would be interested to see how they translate to a massive stadium stage and audience, but I don't think their lead guitarist will have any issues translating his stomp about routine!

10/10 will watch again at Download this summer!

• Like 3

On 3/30/2018 at 2:14 AM, k12 said:

is there any chance they are going to have a 3rd leg in the US? Perhaps hit up cities big and small (Madison, WI ;) , Des Moines IA, Tampa FL, etc..) they did not play the first 2 legs? maybe play a few larger cities as well (NY, Chicago, LA) which are always good for a sell out?

Really looks like the European leg will be the end of the NITL tour.  Rumor has it Axl will be doing an AC/DC album and tour...and Slash will be doing Conspirators' album/tour.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

I paid £217 for two tickets earlier today. The first two sites i tried had sold out of Saturday tickets within 30mins of going on sale.

Not £217 each, surely? Which sites did you look at - they've been available all day, and I'd be surprised if they sold out in advance at all. 

Quite likely that some dodgy sites might be saying it's sold out to encourage people at inflated prices mind........

Stick with the official Download site or See Tickets. 

15 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Not £217 each, surely? Which sites did you look at - they've been available all day, and I'd be surprised if they sold out in advance at all. 

Quite likely that some dodgy sites might be saying it's sold out to encourage people at inflated prices mind........

Stick with the official Download site or See Tickets. 

I think it was £103 per ticket plus £6 add on for each ticket. I tried Ticketmaster but they said they had sold out by 930

• Like 1

I got 4 tixs from the DL site for £413 thats with the £3.45 postage each tix has £10 BF as well thats £103.25 each tix

Ive just tried SeeTickets and yeah it does work out more expensive by £3 on 4 tixs so 4 from Seetickets is £416.90 with all FEES & 4 from DL mainsite with all FEES is £413.85

Edited by Gavin82

I have tickets to see Guns in Berlin. I bought tickets trough ticketmaster. What is the willcall system? How do I get a hold on my tickets? For some reason I can not print them from the website.

I dont live in germany but I will travel to Berlin on 1st of June. Help appreciated.

56 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I have tickets to see Guns in Berlin. I bought tickets trough ticketmaster. What is the willcall system? How do I get a hold on my tickets? For some reason I can not print them from the website.

I dont live in germany but I will travel to Berlin on 1st of June. Help appreciated.

Same here. I think you just have to pick them up at the venue on the day. Don't forget your ID!:)