The MYGNRFORUM Around the World Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

Thanks for the welcome people. :) I'm out of likes but there are some great choices here.  Here are some of my personal faves from when I was growing up:

Spoiler

My favourite Accadacca song.  I know they're not 'from' Sydney, but they formed there and we've long since 'claimed' them anyway. LOL

This takes me RIGHT back to my younger years...such a great band.

Great song from an underrated Aussie band...they were always in competition with that other famous Aussie band, Australian Crawl. ^^

Legendary, absolutely legendary Aussie band.  Legendary singer.  The female Axl Rose.  This is my favourite song of theirs - brutal, confrontational, really pushed boundaries at the time.

Underrated, amazing song.  Classless Act's bass player sounds a lot like this singer I think. ^^

And of course, arguably the greatest Aussie band of all.  From their 5th and final album before they broke up.

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

For upcoming reference, are we considering Liverpool part of the Manchester region, seeing as it’s only about a half hour away?

Liverpudlians and Mancunians might have something to say about that. :P  The territories are very distinct from one another.

3 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

For upcoming reference, are we considering Liverpool part of the Manchester region, seeing as it’s only about a half hour away?

31 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Liverpudlians and Mancunians might have something to say about that. :P  The territories are very distinct from one another.

Liverpool is covered in Day 71.

• Like 2