Guns N’ Roses’ Huge Plan For 2018 Is Bigger Than ‘Not In This Lifetime’

Sad-““The problem is I think, that people that run Axl’s life didn’t want him to see that, and they basically somehow, I don’t know how, they managed to get him not to read or look or whatever, so they kind of kept him sequestered a little bit.”       http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-huge-plan-2018-bigger-not-lifetime/

1 hour ago, Original said:

Sad-““The problem is I think, that people that run Axl’s life didn’t want him to see that, and they basically somehow, I don’t know how, they managed to get him not to read or look or whatever, so they kind of kept him sequestered a little bit.”       http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-huge-plan-2018-bigger-not-lifetime/

I feel like Axl is smart enough to base his own opinions, it’s the people around him that base their opinions around what Axl thinks not the other way. 

If he doesn’t like something then the people around him make sure that thing has no presence in his day to day life. They eliminate the negatives in his life knowing how long he can spend pondering those things and the emotional roller coaster that he is. 

• Like 2

2018 gets bigger because:

- DJ Ashba Comeback

- More Covers chosen by DJ Ashba

- A complety new solo by DJ Ashba

- new merchandise designed by DJ Ashba

- official sponsor for the Tour is Monster Energy Drink, you can buy a Monster Energy drink at the gigs

- Nightrain Club Contest: Win a dinner with DJ Ashba

- Meet N' Greet Ticket Sale: meet legendary DJ Ashba backstage, free Monster Energy Drink, take a Selfie with DJ Ashba and early entrance for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I feel like Axl is smart enough to base his own opinions, it’s the people around him that base their opinions around what Axl thinks not the other way. 

If he doesn’t like something then the people around him make sure that thing has no presence in his day to day life. They eliminate the negatives in his life knowing how long he can spend pondering those things and the emotional roller coaster that he is. 

Pretty much this.

9 minutes ago, Derick said:

Pretty much this.

I see I‎t as obvious that Axl is the one with a different mindset than most. 

Fernando seems logical. We saw how fast he became a Slash fan and he seems to understand that Axl can be difficult and isn’t always right, however Axl is the boss and sometimes you just have to fall in line.

but for people to believe Axl has been brainwashed by his family is absurd. Everything illogical that Axl believes is what Axl has brought on himself. 

The only thing i imagine the people around him do is feed into his doubts, insecurities, and illogical beliefs. They fuel his mind with evidence that supports what he already thought and sometimes that has been more detrimental in the long run when I‎t comes to Axl having to detach himself from those thoughts. Calling Slash up was something he likely thought days and months about. Probably weighing the pros and cons, and likely came to a logical solution that “hey i can talk to him face to face and if i don’t like what i hear then I‎t ends here” 

in the end it’s Axl’s world 

• Like 1