Gardening

Gracii Guns

7 minutes ago, cineater said:

You hear those little details.  I just follow the melody along.

Jerry was the melody, I think. Still is, I suppose.

First set was short? And iirc youd maybe mentioned that before, about their sets being shorter?

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Jerry was the melody, I think. Still is, I suppose.

First set was short? And iirc youd maybe mentioned that before, about their sets being shorter?

I'm thinking two breaks.  You don't see who leaves and returns to the stage during space and drums.

18 minutes ago, cineater said:

I'm thinking two breaks.  You don't see who leaves and returns to the stage during space and drums.

Oh right! How could I forget Space and Drums!? :lol:

Will space and drums put me to sleep?? Im a loser :lol:

Edited by soon

10 minutes ago, soon said:

Space and Drums went into more music. Strange.

Youre getting your grouting finished up tomorrow? Then thats it?

For the moment.  When he finds the time he's replacing where I turn off the water from the street to the house.  We have to get the city out here to turn off the water.  I don't want to mess with that right now.  And then there's the I'm crying on the phone because my AC went out call coming up. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cineater said:

:lol:  Good night, sweet dreams.

The weather man says lot of rain next week.  Looks like daily through Friday.  That's going to help the kids.  Starts tomorrow night.

Thats great news about that rain :headbang:Go sod, go!

Sweet dreams!

26 minutes ago, soon said:

After staying up for the show, Im waking up the next day finally feeling fully rested! Gardens getting fixed today! :headbang:

Music is good for the soul. :heart:  I'm rested and ready to deal with the garden drama.  At least from a distance. :lol:

4 minutes ago, cineater said:

Music is good for the soul. :heart:  I'm rested and ready to deal with the garden drama.  At least from a distance. :lol:

Yeah! And good souls are good for the soul too! :headbang:

i do not envy you with your garden drama. Wish it was always as positive and rewarding as you deserve it to be.

It was just weeks ago that one could get out of all sorts of malarkey because of the need for distance. I miss it. :lol:

Had to pull at least 15 beans. Maybe some more might come out too. :( 

just in time. My chamomile was about to suffocate.

valareian was struggling even before the surprise vines. I just pulled it too. Sigh.

ill be able to pull apart some of the vines, but not all. 

There was a new weed thriving under the beans too.

Its looking even worse currently, before it gets better :lol:

It's all about harvest, not looks.

Started watching the Purdue videos.  I did not know you should use water collected from your roof's rain barrel to water you veggies because of the pollution factor. 

Somehow I got stuck with all the hats for the trainees.

Edited by cineater

27 minutes ago, cineater said:

It's all about harvest, not looks.

Started watching the Purdue videos.  I did not know you should use water collected from your roof's rain barrel to water you veggies because of the pollution factor. 

Somehow I got stuck with all the hats for the trainees.

Can’t wait until one day I get my trainee hat!!

Not sure if typo - you should or shouldn’t use the water? 

37 minutes ago, cineater said:

Shouldn't use the water, messed that up. :lol:

I have a tomato!  Sent Craig up to the garden to mow since it's his week.  He'll finish the bathroom tomorrow.

I thought maybe :lol: So like people using barrels to collect rain water to water veggies are pouring pollutants that are in the water onto their foods?

So cool about your tomato!! Love that. You talk about Craig like he's your 'kept boy' :lol: Nah, j/k you got someone to mow! Will be great to get washrooms all done.

I planned to get back to garden to finish up my salvaging operation. But rain. Next I need to move some lentils around before they get too much bigger. Yeah, I planted them in the wrong spot. Gardening season 2020, baby! :facepalm::lol:

Craig is one of the mowers, lol.  He's also the tree lead.

I was going to tell you about that planter.  I found the plant on the ground last week and suspected that little shit.  He lounges in there like it's a hot tub. :lol:  I have a squirrel lounge. 

You can't really tell from the picture but just beyond those weeds you drop 25 feet down to the creek you see in the background.

The coleus grew since you saw them last.

Edited by cineater

1 hour ago, cineater said:

Craig is one of the mowers, lol.  He's also the tree lead.

I was going to tell you about that planter.  I found the plant on the ground last week and suspected that little shit.  He lounges in there like it's a hot tub. :lol:  I have a squirrel lounge. 

You can't really tell from the picture but just beyond those weeds you drop 25 feet down to the creek you see in the background.

The coleus grew since you saw them last.

I know , just goofing! lol

That squirrel looks like he owns the place! haha. The squirrel knows how to live a good live. You can start a Grateful Dead type parking lot industry and sell him miniature corn burritos while he's lounging :lol:

Thats scary! Kevin falls all the way down that hill, not the creek? :lol: Do the week get left there like that?

Your coleus like so vibrant, Cin! Id intended to put coleus in my big garden this year, but no big garden. Gorgeous! Thats for pics!

Still loving that purple shamrock too. I really need to order a plant. I can get a mature one sent in mail I figure? Would really round out my balcony. 

The purple shamrock is a small biannual bulb.  Left in the same pot it will keep reseeding itself. 

They need to mow 3 feet back from the edge to create a barrier.  I showed it to Alex and he is going to put up some poles and caution tape.  That's the area that is getting fixed.  They are going ahead with the whole creek project in the fall.

Craig did come back along the greenpath and dropped the blade to 2 and a half inches to make it shorter.  I don't think I want it that short.  3 at the shortest.  I hope he got in the hand mowing but it's hot out there and the grass didn't grow much this week.  Grass stops growing at 85.

12 hours ago, cineater said:

The purple shamrock is a small biannual bulb.  Left in the same pot it will keep reseeding itself. 

They need to mow 3 feet back from the edge to create a barrier.  I showed it to Alex and he is going to put up some poles and caution tape.  That's the area that is getting fixed.  They are going ahead with the whole creek project in the fall.

Craig did come back along the greenpath and dropped the blade to 2 and a half inches to make it shorter.  I don't think I want it that short.  3 at the shortest.  I hope he got in the hand mowing but it's hot out there and the grass didn't grow much this week.  Grass stops growing at 85.

Cool, i really got get one!

It will be so good once the creek project has happened!

Cant wait until the green path is ready to pose for another picture.