CLASSLESS ACT

TMAC20

These Cats are ripping right now , with the addition  of DEREK DAY on vocals makes this band a monster - Cat has it -lyrics , stage presence , killer pipes , The band is killing it - Nico  is a killer guitar player , Dane is a killer player , Bass Player is a killer player -London is a monster on drums , kills it , pounds them , beast 

• Like 3

On 4/8/2018 at 2:28 PM, rocknroll41 said:

I was trying to find stuff on youtube from them the other day but couldn't find anything. Would anyone like to share a link?

They haven't put out any official recordings or videos yet but Nico's dad said they are working on an EP. The only way to check them out right now is by watching one of their Instagram Live rehearsals. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, baje said:

They haven't put out any official recordings or videos yet but Nico's dad said they are working on an EP. The only way to check them out right now is by watching one of their Instagram Live rehearsals. 

Ah ok. I don't have Instagram so nevermind then.

• 4 weeks later...

Classless Act Killed it yesterday at the tribute to Dio, Derek Day is a big time frontman , he has crazy and I mean crazy  stage presence for sure and he has the pipes to kill it every time - old school singer that sounds like bon scott mixed  with a little AXL to me - Nico is a great lead guitar player-old school lead guitar that plays  some killer leads  , Dane is killer on guitar too , he can play anything too  , both of these cats can rip it - Franco is a killer on the bass and  a great back up singer and last but definitely not least London on the drums , this cat crushes the skins , intense , pounds them and is as fast as hell , he crushes them , groove master - John Bonham meets Vinnie Paul , if he continues to be humble and work this cat has a chance to be very  special , I mean he has got it , I hate to even say this because I dont wanna steal  the cats spotlight but Like his dad Slash , London's emotion comes out in his playing -BEAST 

• Like 4

This band is fantastic..... How I wish this era wasn't filled of so much crap so they would have a chance to stand out and become mainstream for everybody to hear how good and fresh they sound!

They give me hope for the future of rock. London is soooo good and he's only 15 years old, awww

• Like 1

This Video isnt the best quality , this band is killer either way , cant wait to hear more , if anyone has heard their jams on other social media sites , DAMN this band kills , cant wait to hear more "WELCOME TO THE SHOW' a original is crazy good by the band 

Singer, Derek Day, is the icing on the cake for CA.  I've been following him for a little while.  He's an accomplished singer/songwriter, and guitarist too.  He goes even more ape-shit when he's got his guitar on!  He's a fantastic performer, really owns the stage.  I hope they do well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...