Rocket Queen 2010 (Pro-shot)

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I have never had a problem with the band name, I can appreciate the nugnr line-ups for what they were, rather than what they weren't. I know the 2010 line-up never released music and barely played on the music they performed live, but a good show is a good show. I don't expect it to compare to the UYI shows, because how could it? It's like when people post videos of Slash's band playing GNR songs - yea, they'd be better if AFD/UYI/NITL line-ups were playing them... but credit where it's due. The 2010 shows were some of the best post-1993 for Axl and the band.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sure, it isn't Slash or Duff playing, but Bumble and Tommy weren't bad players and Axl was on goddamn fire that year.

I'd love a soundboard or pro shot from pretty much any show that year, especially Bucharest or one of the London shows. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I have never had a problem with the band name, I can appreciate the nugnr line-ups for what they were, rather than what they weren't. I know the 2010 line-up never released music and barely played on the music they performed live, but a good show is a good show. I don't expect it to compare to the UYI shows, because how could it? It's like when people post videos of Slash's band playing GNR songs - yea, they'd be better if AFD/UYI/NITL line-ups were playing them... but credit where it's due. The 2010 shows were some of the best post-1993 for Axl and the band.

I was not comparing them to UYI tour days.... that'd be too crazy.... I am talking about NITL tour, with all its flaws and Mickey Mouse, when I look at those shows with the nuGuns it is like seeing something that did not happen, some sort of fiction, I don't know how to explain.

And hey, I attended nuGuns shows :lol::facepalm:, but maybe I've got brainwashed or something.... now I can't conceive GN'R without Slash and Duff :shrugs:

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I was not comparing them to UYI tour days.... that'd be too crazy.... I am talking about NITL tour, with all its flaws and Mickey Mouse, when I look at those shows with the nuGuns it is like seeing something that did not happen, some sort of fiction, I don't know how to explain.

And hey, I attended nuGuns shows :lol::facepalm:, but maybe I've got brainwashed or something.... now I can't conceive GN'R without Slash and Duff :shrugs:

It's sort of weird, like a 'Twilight Zone' thing, that's fair enough. But purely because of the vocals, I'd rate some 2010 shows over NITL shows. To each their own. :)

17 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's sort of weird, like a 'Twilight Zone' thing, that's fair enough. But purely because of the vocals, I'd rate some 2010 shows over NITL shows. To each their own. :)

Yeah, like the Bucharest one and L.A.? I don't remember the others. I've got them on my YouTube Lists :lol:

i don't get all the DJ hate, he's a bit of a ham but he was into it. 

this band in 2010 was smoking and aside from the Axl/dc stuff it was the last time Axl actually sounded like himself.

He has moments in the NITL tour but compare this rocket queen to any NITL tour.... apples and oranges. Completely different technique vocally. He was balls out in 2010. Perhaps he really damaged himself and just had to dial it back....  but I wish he sound this way now 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The F* Word said:

this idiot ask for copyright i think his behind all the strikes today Uzi Suicidal, LLC
wfuckinga-4143@pages.plusgoogle.com

He is the guy who uploaded the original video and the other teasers. He posted a comment on the fixed audio video asking if you could remove his video from your channel. 

Gonna go ahead and close this one too.

If you'd like to know who to thank, reach out to those without common sense who posted videos with titles that we obviously would never allow on this site. 

• Like 2

Link for download has been removed.

One thing to share fan-made audio/video recordings/bootlegs, but anything owned by GNR that has not been officially released will be (unfortunately) removed due to copyright considerations.  

• Like 2