What Snakepit songs did Axl like?

DTJ80

An early instrumental version of Back and Forth Again is heard on the background of the Making of Estranged video with Axl whistling and humming over it. From that it can be assumed that Axl liked it.

The riff of Beggars was written during the tour, so it's another one that Axl might have liked.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

An early instrumental version of Back and Forth Again is heard on the background of the Making of Estranged video with Axl whistling and humming over it. From that it can be assumed that Axl liked it.

The riff of Beggars was written during the tour, so it's another one that Axl might have liked.

Beggars and Hangers-On was heard during the rehearsal for GNR's Sydney '93 show.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I thought I read Axl had directly rejected Beggars.  I could be wrong, but it was a remarkable thing because it was such a mistake.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

I thought I read Axl had directly rejected Beggars.  I could be wrong, but it was a remarkable thing because it was such a mistake.

I don't remember reading this about Beggars (I mean in interviews, articles and books, not forum talk). The only song that has been specifically mentioned as directly rejected by Axl is Jizz da Pit.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't remember reading this about Beggars (I mean in interviews, articles and books, not forum talk). The only song that has been specifically mentioned as directly rejected by Axl is Jizz da Pit.

Weird side note on that song (I'm assuming it was the point all along) my car reads song titles back to me and I decided I wanted to hear that song so I asked for it and the computer voice sounds like "Just stop it."

• Haha 2