GN'R Merch Store; New Items & Promotional Pricing

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

I got one of those Lies tshirts from their official store and the printing is really shitty. Nothing to do with what they show on the website :max:

That's a bummer. I've only hated the printing quality on one GNR shirt I've bought. I liked some of the Lies stuff they put up, but I'll steer clear if the quality sucks. Thanks for the heads up. 

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's a bummer. I've only hated the printing quality on one GNR shirt I've bought. I liked some of the Lies stuff they put up, but I'll steer clear if the quality sucks. Thanks for the heads up. 

Yeah, I bought at least 3 tshirts from their store and they are all fine. Also the ones I bought at the concerts, not a problem.

I really wanted a 'Lies' tshirt because it's the only white one it is offered, so I tried the classic one they've always had on the store but when it arrived, the whole printing is blurry, like out of focus, can barely read the text of the "news"..... so, I'm just kipping it because it is an official t-shirt, even though it is just a re-print, not the original.

I can't assure these new ones are going to be shitty like mine but this was my experience. Maybe the models in black are a better option, if someone wants to risk it....

On 11/22/2018 at 6:56 PM, RussTCB said:

If I'm reading it right, shipping is free for Canadians. But then that would require @downzyor @gunsguyto smuggle the whole thing over to me. Too much effort lol! 

Damn dude unfortunately that wont work for me.  if you order it and ship to me and then i repackage and send to you, would that be cheaper? Border costs etc might screw ya

To be clear for everyone here.  Two of the three websites I have shown in my threads have FREE shipping to North America.  The US qualifies, since it is in North America.  Granted, this is if the order is over a certain amount.  But I think the minimum to get free shipping is like 35 or 50 Canadian dollars.

• Like 2

Hi all. I'd really like to buy the Locked N' Loaded set with GN'R turntable but as hard as I've tried, I can't seem to get around the $544 postage to the UK. Making what is a great deal, into a bitter pill to swallow. It would mean spending almost as much on shipping than the item itself. 

Does anyone know of a way to save on shipping to the UK? Is there any service in Canada/US where they will receive the parcel from Musicvaultz etc and send on to the UK at a more reasonable cost? I can't believe the genuine cost to ship it here is $544. I could fly to Canada and collect it haha!

Any help at all would be much appreciated. 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:01 PM, RussTCB said:

Yeah, it's a Pro Ject Essential III. Retail on that is actually about $350. Quite a bit less than the ridiculous price they show it at lol. 

However, $640ish USD for both the box and the turntable at a bad deal at all. 

If it weren't for the insane shipping cost, I'd probably have ordered it already. 

LOL i know a lot of inflation to have GNR logo and if you buy L&L Bundle its only $100.00 CAD more than just the turntable so its seems the turntables are not interesting to the buying public

On 11/24/2018 at 5:44 AM, DeathCubeUK said:

Hi all. I'd really like to buy the Locked N' Loaded set with GN'R turntable but as hard as I've tried, I can't seem to get around the $544 postage to the UK. Making what is a great deal, into a bitter pill to swallow. It would mean spending almost as much on shipping than the item itself. 

Does anyone know of a way to save on shipping to the UK? Is there any service in Canada/US where they will receive the parcel from Musicvaultz etc and send on to the UK at a more reasonable cost? I can't believe the genuine cost to ship it here is $544. I could fly to Canada and collect it haha!

Any help at all would be much appreciated. 

i am from canada and would ship to UK.

• Like 1