Eddie Money, dies at age 70

BlueJean Baby

6 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

I'm still here and am looking forward to the upcoming GNR shows.  See you in Louisville and New Orleans. 

Well OK!  I’ve always wondered.  See you in Louisville, though we won’t know each other.  

On 9/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Russel Nash said:

You got us a little bit worried about this one. What do you think about the recent leaks?

I’ve only heard one that was still on YouTube when I went searching for it.  I hear the terminator song is true though.  Haven’t been keeping up much with the forum lately. Like a lot of fans, I’ve taken for granted that the band is actively touring again because I’m still starved for new music to somehow make up from all of the wasted years of inactivity. 

I was watching AXS channel last night and they are still going to show the "Real Money" tv show on Thursday nights. I guess Eddie filmed some shows and they want to air them. It's going to be sad.

It's the same with Dog and Beth. I'm watching his new show, but Beth is already dead. Sad to watch her going through her illness and trying to still be the bad ass she always was.

I heard Eddie died due to complications of heart surgery. He needed a heart valve replaced. Well, that sucks. He gets cancer, and dies from another illness. Life can really suck sometimes.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more.