robert john trailer

On 7/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Jaygnr said:

I was looking for this thread - i was afraid to start it in case it highlights the footage & it gets taken down. 

THIS IS THE HOLYGRAIL...fuck why cant they just release all this backstage/behind the scenes footage...the GnR universe is STARVED for this shit. 

anyway I watched the hour + long compilation of clips there - its called Guns n Roses Robert john [The Photograpic History] and it has some fucking class unseen footage. Just seeing the band jam & shoot the shit back stage is unreal. 

I dont know this is released now - 

But my advice is find it asap & watch before its removed by whoever blocks this shit from us. 

Where did you watch it???

Was the Robert John stuff the same as the "Perfect Crime Doc"?  Totally seperate? Or like footage of his would be incorporated into a larger body of footage from other filmers / photographers? 

Edited by Ant

2 hours ago, Ant said:

Was the Robert John stuff the same as the "Perfect Crime Doc"?  Totally seperate? Or like footage of his would be incorporated into a larger body of footage from other filmers / photographers? 

It was totally separate. Robert John shot this footage for himself.

• Thanks 1

On 23/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, chinese stew said:

Where did you watch 

just watched the saskatoon show from march 1993....holy fuck hand down best performance iv ever seen by this band. How have i never seen this show. simply amazing & the bands comradery is amazing. Hard to believe the tour end 4 months after this show & that was all she wrote for this lineup until 2016 !! 

Its easy forget why you love this band so much in the first place with all the negative (& deserved) feelings towards it being a cashgrab. But man, watching that show just reminds why i put up with the shit & lack of ANYTHING new as a fan 

Edited by Jaygnr