Aus/NZ tour delayed a full year

49 minutes ago, Gunner Gilby said:

Well shit. I have a ticket to this year's Wellington show 😢. I'm guessing that ticket just stays valid for the rescheduled 2022 Wellington date?

This sucks. Was so looking forward to this.

Really bummed for all the fans that had shows canceled :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Also, Auckland is added.

Great. Now Aucklanders can stop crying about how they didn't get a show. And before anyone gives me grief I grew up in Auckland. But I travelled to Auckland in 07 and Wellington 17 for Guns and Christchurch 07 for Gilby/Supernova. Plus again for Guns in 22. And many other shows by different artists. 

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Really bummed for all the fans that had shows canceled :(

Indeed bro. 

20 minutes ago, Gunner Gilby said:

With respect can I ask why my original "NZ tour in doubt" thread has been locked instead of merging this thread into my original one and adding Aussie to the title? 

Because it's not in doubt anymore so it seemed pointless having 2 threads with the same content

8 minutes ago, FuddMckagan said:

Really happy to see an Auckland date.

They'll be one of the first international acts to play Eden Park so that should be interesting, especially with the curfew. 

Yeah but upon closer inspection that Auckland gig replaces Dunedin.

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Because it's not in doubt anymore so it seemed pointless having 2 threads with the same content

Yeah. So delete the second thread. Or merge it with the original and alter the title to include Aussie. Not hard.

20 hours ago, FuddMckagan said:

Really happy to see an Auckland date.

They'll be one of the first international acts to play Eden Park so that should be interesting, especially with the curfew. 

I went to Eden Park for the Art Exhibition..., the stadium looks pretty big and I think I have a good idea where I would like to get seats. 

17 hours ago, FuddMckagan said:

Definitely a shame about Dunedin, the promoter said "it was unable to be rescheduled", whatever that means. 

Could be because the Forsyth Barr Stadium was already booked for December and/or low ticket sales. I noticed that the Dunedin show was the only that didn't sell out...

Also, the Dunedin stadium has pretty shit acoustics, considering it's a domed stadium, so depending on how they configurated for the show, it could be pretty horrible. It's what happened when Queen played their in 2020.