Question: Hard Skool EP - Live Tracks

4 hours ago, Inamible said:

The Coma japanese bonus track It's one of the best song on this album by far.

It's not remixed like the rest of the two CDs, it does have the original vocals.

I haven't had much luck lately finding a copy. Where would I be able to get one?

On 7/22/2022 at 12:08 PM, Swedish said:

I'm sorry to bump an old thread but I've been trying to figure out these live tracks and have compared the Hard Skool EP's live version to every available version of these tracks from the 2021 leg via bootleg recordings and Youtube. Thanks to that I can confirm that the  Shadow of Your Love that's on the Nightrain exclusive 7" is recorded from the 2021-09-26 show in Baltimore. rock3

However You're Crazy and Absurd doesn't seem to be a match with any available live version currently out there on bootleg recordings or Youtube. My guess is that they would be from one of the two Atlantic City nights since that's where Don't Cry is taken from. However, apart from Don't Cry, only Absurd exists from the first night (it was not a match) and neither Absurd nor You're Crazy exists, as far as I can tell, from the second night so I can't be 100% sure. 

Hopefully more footage surfaces so this case can be closed, I know a lot of you might not be as interested as me about this but it's been bothering me ever since the single was released that we aren't sure from what shows those live tracks are from. :)

Thanks for the taking the time to investigate. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 12:34 PM, jimisbatman said:

Is the coma version good? 

Coma on Live Era is from Omaha 1993

In my opinion Chicago 1992 is better. Axl voice sounds a little bit burnout on Coma from Omaha... In Chicago Axls voice is on fire

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...