10/11/23 - Phoenix, AZ - Talking Sticks Resort Amphitheatre

downzy

2 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Automatically blame Frank hey ?

Wondering if it’s just general fatigue for the band, especially considering the pretty last-minute venue change…

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

No

Regardless of tempo Frank is playing with less energy than in the past.

They're on SCOM btw.

Hope you’re in for a diverse encore. They haven’t played “Sorry” for a while or “Locomotive.”

4 minutes ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Wondering if it’s just general fatigue for the band, especially considering the pretty last-minute venue change…

Hope you’re in for a diverse encore. They haven’t played “Sorry” for a while or “Locomotive.”

Maybe, but there's been a few times where most of them look like they're on autopilot. Axl is the only one giving 100% the whole time. The venue change wouldn't really affect them.

Yeah I hope we get something cool in the encore too.

15 minutes ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

They've been on a non stop tour for 7.5 years, they're not young guys anymore lol

I couldn't care less what the setlist is, encore wise etc, loco and sorry are great live...but as I'm not there, I'm not too bothered what they play

Edited by DSTK

3 minutes ago, DSTK said:

They've been on a non stop tour for 7.5 years, they're not young guys anymore lol

I couldn't care less what the setlist is, encore wise etc, loco and sorry are great live...but as I'm not there, I'm not too bothered what they play

Fair point, but just to add, some people base their ticket-buying decisions on how innovative/exciting the band (the playlist) is. Just saying. 
(Plus the fact they’ve been touring basically the same material for this long is their decision only. Nobody forced them to do that.)