07/16/23 - Bucharest, RO - National Arena

downzy

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Paid 585 lei for a seat close to the stage, just got an email now saying the view was obstructed, so now I've been moved to a seat that cost just 355 lei. No mention of any monetary compensation :/

The ticket I paid for was in Section 132. I've been moved to 106, but there are still tickets available for 134 at the same price I paid.

image.thumb.png.b2ba40a58a64235006be27864a5f8614.png

Edited by Amir

33 minutes ago, Amir said:

The ticket I paid for was in Section 132. I've been moved to 106, but there are still tickets available for 134 at the same price I paid.

image.thumb.png.b2ba40a58a64235006be27864a5f8614.png

WTF.  That’s outrageous.   

13 minutes ago, Oxford said:

WTF.  That’s outrageous.   

I’d be happy if I got

a) a partial refund 

b) moved to a seat of equal or greater cost

c) free gig t-shirt :P 

Doubt I’ll get any of those but I replied to their email, we’ll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amir said:

I’d be happy if I got

a) a partial refund 

b) moved to a seat of equal or greater cost

c) free gig t-shirt :P 

Doubt I’ll get any of those but I replied to their email, we’ll see.

Amid, if I was you I’d be demanding seats of equal cost at least. They can’t dump you in seats miles away like that. It’s not the experience you paid for.   Can’t you buy the seat 134 tickets and then get a refund on the others later.  
legally you should get either of those options surely. 

Just now, Oxford said:

Amid, if I was you I’d be demanding seats of equal cost at least. They can’t dump you in seats miles away like that. It’s not the experience you paid for.   Can’t you buy the seat 134 tickets and then get a refund on the others later.  
legally you should get either of those options surely. 

I dunno about buying that 134 seat, I’ll go to the venue tomorrow and speak to someone. Will be a bit hard as I don’t speak Romanian 😬

Worst comes to the worst I’ll raise a dispute via my bank.

15 minutes ago, Amir said:

I dunno about buying that 134 seat, I’ll go to the venue tomorrow and speak to someone. Will be a bit hard as I don’t speak Romanian 😬

I hope it gets sorted out as it sucks.  Enjoy yourself either way. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Have a good time @elektra_reghaired, and to everyone else who is going to the show tomorrow. :headbang:

@elektra_reghaired Koju pesmu si ono htela da cujes, pisala si mi ranije, ali sam zaboravio (Locomotive, Coma)? :D

Thank you @We love Axl Rose. I am so excited for tomorrow. 

Čekam da čujem Locomotive, moja treća omiljena pesma, Comu sam dobila prošle godine 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amir said:

There is a booth at each entrance, it is named “Clearing point” and it’s purpose is to solve ticketing issues. Try there, I’m sure the people there speak english.

• Thanks 1

I was thinking abut flying in for this show but traveling, accommodation plus show tickets got a bit to expensive for me as a student. Hoping that everyone that goes has a great time! 

@Amir I hope you'll enjoy the show despite the seating issue! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Amir said:

I'm an idiot. I got moved to 136, not 106, which is great :) Got a call from them just now, felt so stupid when I double-checked the new ticket :P

nice. I hope you have a great time at this show. Not only you found out that you still have a ticket to a good section, but you've learned something new about yourself and that has its own value.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Rovim said:

nice. I hope you have a great time at this show. Not only you found out that you still have a ticket to a good section, but you've learned something new about yourself and that has its own value.

Yeah, I apologised on the call and in a follow-up email. Think I was just tired and between 136 and the doors opening at 16:00 my brain processed that as 106 :P

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Amir said:

I'm an idiot. I got moved to 136, not 106, which is great :) Got a call from them just now, felt so stupid when I double-checked the new ticket :P

You muppet 🤣🤣🤣. Glad you got better seats than 106, they might as well have been in next week.  Have a great time. 

• Haha 1