Axl spotted in Medellin, Colombia today.

17 minutes ago, jamillos said:

It's probably just a bad picture, but jeez, I seriously wouldn't recognize him these days. Then again, it's not like he wants to walk around in his stage clothes, is it. 

I saw the NBA Finals interview 2001 and he was wearing a normal T-shirt and Fans lost their minds in a good way in the comments saying stuff like,"Oh my God, Axl's human just like us, wearing normal Hanes T-shirts like any of us would! 🤣

Edit. Axl looks.... Weird in the picture in Instagram. Like he's been photoshopped or something. He also looks slightly miserable. Maybe a huge smile would have been better rather than the "I've been caught off guard," look he has in that picture. His glasses in the picture also look weird and off. It's possible he was trying to disguise himself and yet still got caught. A realistic wig (Not the "So wacky, it's clear I'm a celebrity disguising myself type of wig, 😏🤣) and dark sunglasses would have done him favors. 🤔

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Wtf? How he still wear facemask? Maybe to don"t be recognized. Is funny the difference between the face of it fan of great happiness, and the Axl face......:lol:

facemask? Maybe he doesn't want to get sick, and i don't mean only a covid or whatever other sickness

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I know Axl doesn't like to lie, but I think it wouldn't hurt him to claim he was someone else so he doesn't get harassed and stalked.  A simple,"I'm not Axl Rose, I'm Michael Randall Johnson!" wouldn't hurt. 😏🤔

Edited by Karice

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

90% of Axl pics with fans he look same.

I saw something like,"Axl takes selfies with fans!" YouTube video, and Axl had a miserable looking frown on those selfies like 😐 Fans responded something like,"Axl doesn't look all that happy in those selfies and other Fans responded,"He's being harassed for Selfies. I wouldn't look all that happy either!" 

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

I saw something like,"Axl takes selfies with fans!" YouTube video, and Axl had a miserable looking frown on those selfies like 😐 Fans responded something like,"Axl doesn't look all that happy in those selfies and other Fans responded,"He's being harassed for Selfies. I wouldn't look all that happy either!" 

I and several others on this board have pics with Axl. Most were at a hotel or airport I'm sure. He has that look because he's been asked for pictures for the last 36 (?) years. But if the worst part of his day is some nerdy Gn'R fans wanting an autograph or a pic with him,then I think he'll be ok. 

42 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I and several others on this board have pics with Axl. Most were at a hotel or airport I'm sure. He has that look because he's been asked for pictures for the last 36 (?) years. But if the worst part of his day is some nerdy Gn'R fans wanting an autograph or a pic with him,then I think he'll be ok. 

Yep, some of that  video was filmed in an Airport, you have a good point. 🤔 Some of the video was on the streets too. 

Edited by Karice

6 hours ago, Karice said:

I know Axl doesn't like to lie, but I think it wouldn't hurt him to claim he was someone else so he doesn't get harassed and stalked.  A simple,"I'm not Axl Rose, I'm Michael Randall Johnson!" wouldn't hurt. 😏🤔

You're very naive, aren't you? Why should he do that if he apparently doesn't have a problem with taking a picture? Jesus...

38 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

You're very naive, aren't you? Why should he do that if he apparently doesn't have a problem with taking a picture? Jesus...

But sometimes, he's NOT okay with being harassed. I saw a video where Fans were harassing him for Selfies and Autographs and he cussed them out and ran off! 🤣 

12 minutes ago, Karice said:

But sometimes, he's NOT okay with being harassed. I saw a video where Fans were harassing him for Selfies and Autographs and he cussed them out and ran off! 🤣 

then he cusses them out and runs off, big deal. as if he's going to say that he's someone else when everyone knows it's him. that's ridiculous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

then he cusses them out and runs off, big deal. as if he's going to say that he's someone else when everyone knows it's him. that's ridiculous

Axl has a lot of different faces. 😏 One can never be 100 percent sure it's him. I saw a picture from a show he did last year and a photo from this year and he looked like two completely different people. 😏 Even Fans on here have said he looks completely like two different People at times. 😏

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

About the Beta and Axl Relationship, I did some research and it appears Beta's a better Mother than Axl's Biological Mother was to him.  Despite being literally only about 6 years older than Axl(She's around 67, Axl's 61), she's like his Adopted Mother. The quote about Beta from Axl is apparently NOT "Beta is my wife, but is ,"Beta is my life,"  (Wife and life rhyme,  hence the confusion, 😏😉) I   found out that Beta and Fernando(Axl's Manager) have the same uncommon last name, Lebeis so I thought,"Maybe Beta and Fernando are related? 🤔 It turns out Beta and Fernando are actual Mother and Son, so Fernando is Axl's "Younger "Brother," and Beta is Axl's "Mother," which explains the Relationship between Axl, Beta, Fernando. 😏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

You seem to be in some kind of manic zone with your posting again. Sure, do research and have opinions about things but you do not have to post EVERYTHING you are thinking. Before you post, please ask yourself "will this add something of value to the thread, will this be of interest to others on the forum?". As of now, you are totally spamming multiple threads and it's tiresome.

thank-you-michael-scott.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JasmineSwe said:

You seem to be in some kind of manic zone with your posting again. Sure, do research and have opinions about things but you do not have to post EVERYTHING you are thinking. Before you post, please ask yourself "will this add something of value to the thread, will this be of interest to others on the forum?". As of now, you are totally spamming multiple threads and it's tiresome.

I'm getting mini "vacation" from work now(every week, (working only a couple of days a week, ouch🤐)which is why I'm so active now on Mygnr. There was a time I was posting new Threads like every couple of days and Posters were like,"Hey, posting new Threads like every couple of days isn't cool. You should be more active on the existing Threads, so I stopped posting so many new Threads and started being more active on existing Threads. I may have gone  overboard with the manic posting I've been doing recently in the last couple of days, considering the fact that not too long ago, I went like two weeks without posting ANYTHING. The difference between me posting absolutely NOTHING and me manic posting could look jarring as hell. 💡🤔 

I do appreciate that Mygnr gives constructive criticism and isn't just like,"Ban this Troll!" Without giving any constructive criticism like what has happened to me on other Websites. I do love that Posters and Admins give other chances here. 😀

Edited by Karice

15 minutes ago, Karice said:

I'm getting mini "vacation" from work now(every week, (working only a couple of days a week, ouch🤐)which is why I'm so active now on Mygnr. There was a time I was posting new Threads like every couple of days and Posters were like,"Hey, posting new Threads like every couple of days isn't cool. You should be more active on the existing Threads, so I stopped posting so many new Threads and started being more active on existing Threads. I may have gone  overboard with the manic posting I've been doing recently in the last couple of days, considering the fact that not too long ago, I went like two weeks without posting ANYTHING. The difference between me posting absolutely NOTHING and me manic posting could look jarring as hell. 💡🤔 

i dont think you understood was she was trying to tell you. you're making long ass posts about some "research" you did on a forum of people, who have been following this band for decades and know their history. did you really think anybody here didnt know beta was fernando's mother? thats what Jasmine meant by "please ask yourself "will this add something of value to the thread, will this be of interest to others on the forum?"

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1