Axl spotted in Medellin, Colombia today.

5 hours ago, ChrisMaciel said:

You guys are talking like “celebrities” walking around alone are common thing. On contrary. Everytime i had the opportunity to see a famous person in public (or watch them @ YouTube), they were always with 2 or 3 persons from their staff, like an assistant and or security guys.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson used to work out at a gym open to the public and drive himself around south Florida after he was very famous. I don't know if he still does but he did into the mid 2000s for sure.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson used to work out at a gym open to the public and drive himself around south Florida after he was very famous. I don't know if he still does but he did into the mid 2000s for sure.

Was Dwayne not afraid of being harassed by Fans and Paparazzi? 🤔 Going out alone like that! 🤔 Brave man! 🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OTHAFA said:

I doubt he gets recognized much. He looks nothing like what the general public probably associates Axl Rose to look like. Only a die-hard GNR fan is going to recognize him in 2023.

Has Axl ever claimed to be an Axl Rose Impersonator? 🤣 I know there was a Super Fan of Axl  who purposely made himself look like Axl! 😳 On this Forum, a Fan took a picture of the Super Fan and was like,"This is a Super Fan of Axl who is REALLY and scarily obsessed with Axl. Posters were like,"What a minute, that's NOT Axl?😳 The OP was like,"That's not Axl, that's a scary Fan who purposely made himself look like Axl! 😳 I wonder if the real Axl could say something like,"I'm the Super Fan of Axl who purposely made myself look like him!" 🤣

2 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

It seems bizarre, but Colombia and some countries in South America are famous for having the best plastic surgeons in the world, so maybe he's not just out for a walk, maybe he's stretched his face a bit more with some cosmetic procedures.

Well I guess we will find out if he turns up to the next gig looking like pete burns

50 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

The reason Axl's relationship with Beta and her family is odd is for reasons like she's his ex wife's maid who he now calls mommy, even though she's only a few years older than him.

wait, she's only a few years older than him?

i'm having difficulty putting these thoughts into streamlined words,

but i know lots of people are anxious about the concept of their parents growing old and dying.

(and Axl's other parents are either already dead or not people he'd want to meet)

so if Beta is only a few years older than Axl, I guess he gets to live the usually impossible life where he gets to grow into old age with his "mum". "mum" can be around until the rest of his life.

i don't know if that's axl's fantasy, i can't read his mind

the thought of being able to live with their mum for the rest of their life, a person they find has a comforting presence, it is appealing to some of those people who are anxious about their parents dying and being left without that...

Edited by BucketEgg
"and being left without that"

So I hear Axl was spotted in Medellin huh...Wonder what that's all about

This comment no longer has the context it did now posts have been removed lol

Edited by Shacklermyrye

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

it's like... he adopted himself.

Why would you say that? How is him having Beta as a Mother Figure anything like him adopting himself? 🤨🧐🤔 If you said "It's like Beta adopted him," that would make total sense. But not saying,"It's like he adopted himself." 🤔🧐🤨

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Karice said:

Why would you say that? How is him having Beta as a Mother Figure anything like him adopting himself? 🤨🧐🤔 If you said "It's like Beta adopted him," that would make total sense. But not saying,"It's like he adopted himself." 🤔🧐🤨

but making total sense wasn't my goal. I was trying to come up with a combination of words that would trigger you to go up to 11 like Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapon 4 cause I drank a Redbull on an empty stomach. 

people role play irl as well, and not just sexually I think. Like who do I see myself as being to this person right now, what role? his fun uncle, big brother, or I was his fake mom all along.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

Or a person who can speak the local language, when in a foreign country were English isn't spoken commonly or fluently. Hence his assistant accompanying him on his travels. 

Beta's language isn't Spanish, she is Brazilian and talks in Portuguese.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Rock "The Dwayne" Johnson also seems like a nice bloke. I doubt there's people out there wanting to try and harm him.

I'm a few inches taller than him. I have nothing left to achieve.

He doesn't just seem like it, he is. I've met him and know several others who have also. He is REALLY nice to kids that are fans of his.

5 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

He doesn't just seem like it, he is. I've met him and know several others who have also. He is REALLY nice to kids that are fans of his.

What did you think of him?