Axl spotted in Medellin, Colombia today.

12 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I wonder if he has given up on women as you never see him with any except Beta.  

It has been hinted that Beta is his girlfriend.. 😏 Though I can't see Axl being into OLDER Women.... 🤔

Edited by Karice

8 hours ago, Karice said:

I mean, Axl is known for his red hair, so dying his hair black would be a noticeable change but not extreme at all. I was off about the blue contacts has a disguise however since his eyes are really bluish already. Maybe put brown eye contacts. 😏

Have you heard of sunglasses? 

axl hasn't mentioned finding another "father-figure" or a male equivalent of beta, has he? (or maybe there's one in Beta's family, like an uncle or a grandpa or something.) or maybe he's totally done with having father figures in his life. or maybe there were no older men in Axl's vicinity who wanted to "adopt" him.

well, at least as far as we know, he probably and hopefully isn't in a #FreeBritney level of conservatorship or Eugene Landy situation.

that time he went jogging and met a fan ( https://www.instagram.com/p/CcufJ6XuccI/  ) he was by himself, so at least Beta doesn't follow him on his exercise routine.

edit:

i came across one of the older Women's Threads and there's chat and speculation about Love and Mercy and the Eugene Landy situation.

while i find it hard to judge people based on scattered bits of information and speculation, especially since i've interacted with none of the GnR people firsthand, sometimes the situation surrounding GnR comes off as bizarre.  when I was first learning about GnR, it's like "ooh, a popular rockband!" And then later you look at the time delay between album releases and wonder "what's going on there?", and then you hear all this stuff about people having breakdowns between each other and Wilderness years and so many many band members and Team Brazil and whatever, and it's just ???

i don't know exactly what's going on back behind-the-scenes, whether it's good for the people involved or not, but it's so ??????????

v3sWU9d.png

Edited by BucketEgg

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I don't know, I just spent a week away on my own and it was amazing. But I have always been pretty ok at entertaining myself. Definitely something nice about travelling on your own though

Agreed. I love traveling alone though I always meet cool people. I met a lot of solo travelers in South America and Europe, but at the same time, I would meet a lot who said they cant travel alone. Like when I was in Medellin last November/December, this guy who just graduated medicine asked how can we travel alone. He said he is terrified of it... he looks pretty well off too. So maybe the more sheltered you are, the more you prefer to be with someone when you travel?

• Like 2

I can see why my "Axl should dye his hair black," came off as weird. I should have said something more along the lines of,"He should just wear a wig and sunglasses when out and about," since if he dyed his hair black, it might work until he does Shows.  When he does Shows, everyone would know he dyed his hair black, defeating the purpose. A wig and sunglasses when out and about would be much more reasonable than dyeing  his hair black.

Edit. I saw a picture about a minute ago  where Axl DID wear a disguise, but it was very obvious that it was him. He had on a hoodie, sunglasses and  a bandana on his forehead (The bandana is a dead giveaway however of who he is, 😏😄🤣) but he didn't cover the bottom of his face. It might have worked if he used the bandana like a mask however. 🤔😄

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Echomarika said:

first video 0:07, is he waving to a stranger passing by????

Probably. Axl comes off as friendly for the most part in general these days. 😄 I've seen a couple of recent videos however where even Older Axl has a bit of Younger Axl in him such as when some Fans were harassing him for Autographs and Selfies when he was obviously in a hurry to get somewhere and he said something like,"Get the fuck away from me!" 🤣  I was like,"Seems Younger Axl"possessed," Older Axl in that video! 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billy Cundy said:

Beta’s his security. I’ve seen her Batista bomb several unruly fans. Someone walked past him in a Velvet Revolver t-shirt once and she gave them the People’s Elbow. Google it. 

And she Sweet Chin Music’d a fan running towards Axl, asking for autographs.

• Haha 3

You guys are talking like “celebrities” walking around alone are common thing. On contrary. Everytime i had the opportunity to see a famous person in public (or watch them @ YouTube), they were always with 2 or 3 persons from their staff, like an assistant and or security guys.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChrisMaciel said:

You guys are talking like “celebrities” walking around alone are common thing. On contrary. Everytime i had the opportunity to see a famous person in public (or watch them @ YouTube), they were always with 2 or 3 persons from their staff, like an assistant and or security guys.

Or a person who can speak the local language, when in a foreign country were English isn't spoken commonly or fluently. Hence his assistant accompanying him on his travels. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 2

On 3/25/2023 at 6:56 AM, Karice said:

What I don't get about Axl is him not wanting to be harassed by Fans and Paparazzi, but the man walks around with NO disguise. 🤔🤨🧐If I didn't want to be harassed by Fans and Paparazzi, I'd put on a disguise if I were him. A normal looking disguise albeit like dyed black hair and blue  contacts, cover up my Tattoos, put on a white T-shirt, blue jeans, not wear bracelets and watch. 

I doubt he gets recognized much. He looks nothing like what the general public probably associates Axl Rose to look like. Only a die-hard GNR fan is going to recognize him in 2023.

• Like 3