Axl spotted in Medellin, Colombia today.

there's speculation about Axl going to the BioXcellerator clinic in the social media discussion thread. i'm leaning towards that Axl might the reason why they're walking around in  Colombia, but what if it's Beta that wants the clinic services to heal something and Axl is just tagging along?

or what if they're just going shopping in Colombia for fun

• Like 2

What I don't get about Axl is him not wanting to be harassed by Fans and Paparazzi, but the man walks around with NO disguise. 🤔🤨🧐If I didn't want to be harassed by Fans and Paparazzi, I'd put on a disguise if I were him. A normal looking disguise albeit like dyed black hair and blue  contacts, cover up my Tattoos, put on a white T-shirt, blue jeans, not wear bracelets and watch. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Karice said:

What I don't get about Axl is him not wanting to be harassed by Fans and Paparazzi, but the man walks around with NO disguise. 🤔🤨🧐If I didn't want to be harassed by Fans and Paparazzi, I'd put on a disguise if I were him. A normal looking disguise albeit like dyed black hair and blue  contacts, cover up my Tattoos, put on a white T-shirt, blue jeans, not wear bracelets and watch. 

Dyed black hair and blue contacts? 

A bit extreme! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

That damn watch always catching people’s attention! Silly Axl 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Dyed black hair and blue contacts? 

A bit extreme! 

I mean, Axl is known for his red hair, so dying his hair black would be a noticeable change but not extreme at all. I was off about the blue contacts has a disguise however since his eyes are really bluish already. Maybe put brown eye contacts. 😏

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

23 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

That damn watch always catching people’s attention! Silly Axl 

Axl wears multiple watches at a time. If he wants to disguise himself, he should wear no watches at all and just rely on his cellphone. 😏 Besides, watches are so passe in 2023 since cellphones are a prime device of time now. 😏 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not being funny, but compared to the early days it must be great to be able walk about like that all. Not many people are going to know its him now.

We all would know straight away, but the average person wouldn't.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JUDGESMF said:

Not being funny, but compared to the early days it must be great to be able walk about like that all. Not many people are going to know its him now.

We all would know straight away, but the average person wouldn't.

I saw a recent meet and greet with him where he was taking Selfies and signing Autographs and wearing a mask. Fans thought he looked more like Jerry Springer than Axl Rose! 🤣🧐 I'd never thought anyone would compare Axl Rose to Jerry Springer, but here we are! 🤣🧐

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

there's speculation about Axl going to the BioXcellerator clinic in the social media discussion thread. i'm leaning towards that Axl might the reason why they're walking around in  Colombia, but what if it's Beta that wants the clinic services to heal something and Axl is just tagging along?

or what if they're just going shopping in Colombia for fun

Good question

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Original said:

Can’t he do anything without Beta being around?   JFC

Well it's always better to be with someone than on your own, of course we all need our private time but maybe he prefers not to travel alone and have some company, I know that's how I would feel anyway.

• Like 1