Barbie / Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer is one of the best films of this decade. 

Front runner for best picture at the oscars.

It's a must see if you're into Cinema. I would not see it and Barbie at the same time/day.

It's a 3 hour epic that's dialogue heavy, yet presented like it's Dunkirk/Interstellar. Don't expect an adventure film.

I loved it.

• Like 4

Loved Barbie. My daughter went in Barbie pink and lots of people in the cinema were in pink. Lots of funny moments. 

I enjoyed I'm just Ken, so much fun.  Yay for Slash 😜

Probably watching Oppenheimer on Wednesday.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed Barbie, a bit weird at first and thought I was going to end up hating it but it was really good and my daughter (dressed in all black accessorised with a spiky choker and chunky boots :lol:) absolutely loved it. 

I think the young girl who plays Sasha deserves a lot of praise for her performance. 

Neither. Will wait until these movies come on cable.

I do want to see Meg 2 and the Nun 2 in the movie theater. I love being scared in the theater.

Glad so many of you liked these movies.

I read in today's paper that when they set off the bomb in New Mexico many natives died. they seem to be protesting that no one is remembering them who gave their lives. I think all history should be told especially now.

• Like 1

Saw Oppenheimer last night. It's a great film with one major letdown to me. At some point Oppenheimer is supposed to speak Dutch and he produces some imaginary language :wacko:

How is the possible for such a film? I realize most people don't speak Dutch, but there's like 25 million of us who do. Amateur hour.