Adding Axl vocals to Village Session Instrumentals using AI - The CD2 AI Project

10 minutes ago, weaponsnflowers said:

Sheesh... That's the famous Zodiac song? I hope they never release it. Sounds so whiny and juvenile, the lyrics and singing. And anyway, does Axl even feel like this anymore? Would be embarrasing to be singing stuff like that in his 60's. This worse then Absurd.

The danger of AI summarized in one paragraph.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, weaponsnflowers said:

I'd blame Axl for writing such lyrics and singing them like that. The AI just adds that rasp to it, yes?

No, Axl/GnR has nothing to do with the vocals or lyrics. Only the instrumental part of the song (which is really good in my opinion). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kingcanyon said:

the problem here is that a lot of people wanted @Skamos66 to do this and then once it happens people bitch about it it's just a bit of fun let him do this and stop bitching

I came from a 3rd world country i eat banana and stole cars and sell drugs to survive, im just been straight to this im not here to please anybody besides myself, i was born from a poop my mother didnt even  know she was pregnant, what u expected.2w0g.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2