Misheard Guns N'Roses lyrics? 😀🤔

In It's So Easy, I honestly thought the lyric was something like,"Bitching cause you got nothing better to do!" I assumed Axl was talking about people who complain about trivial things because they have nothing better to do. The lyric is actually,"Turn around bitch I've got a use for you, besides you got nothing better to do!"

That's the only misheard Guns N'Roses lyrics I can think of now. 😀🤔 How about you? 🤔😀

40 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

And I’m bored…

of all these random ass threads. 

I've actually been thinking of starting a "Misheard Guns N'Roses lyrics Thread for MONTHS." I had gone through a cluster of new threads in like every two days and Posters were like,"Please stop creating new threads every couple of days." I decided to wait at least a month to start new threads, and I decided to take the plunge and create this thread today. 🚿(shower thoughts) 😀💡

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

You can bang me all inside
You need to wreck your video-blinds
No you ain't using your mind
You're just in the Garden

Then can video it yourself
Or you can throw it on the shore
But you know you can look each side for the Garden

Not a native English speaker, no internet access, no original booklet in hand, and that's how I'd memorized the lyrics in my teenage years back in the 90s.
I have many many other examples lol

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

homosexuals in your window in this burnout paradise

Turns out I was wrong

You JUST reminded me that I also misheard the "I'm a sexual innuendo in this burnout paradise." 💡🤔 I heard it something like,"Sexual window in this burned out Paradise." 🤔💡

• Like 1

Some Fans say that they thought the Paradise City lyrics were,"Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is pretty and the girls are green!" 🤣😜😵‍💫

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Some Fans say that they thought the Paradise City lyrics were,"Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is pretty and the girls are green!" 🤣😜😵‍💫

Then they are not “fans” at all. 😂

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2024 at 12:25 PM, D4NNY said:

Then they are not “fans” at all. 😂

LMAO! 😀 They might have been casual Fans, the type that are like,"I like Guns N'Roses, but I don't LOVE them." 🤔💡😉

Well done @Karice you’ve found a topic that hasn’t been discussed so many times already… oh wait yes it has. 

On 5/14/2024 at 11:35 AM, Karice said:

Are you sure you haven’t been smoking some grass ?

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2024 at 3:34 PM, IrishgunnerII said:

Well done @Karice you’ve found a topic that hasn’t been discussed so many times already… oh wait yes it has. 

Are you sure you haven’t been smoking some grass ?

You had me in the first two words, I'll admit. 😜 I wasn't the one who said the "Grass is pretty and the girls are green," I CLEARLY said ,"Fans," not ME said it. 💡