Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and with songs bein leaked, any appearance may be less high profile.

Grimo.

You say that yet Axl has been spotted about 8 times in the past fortnight.

And after the first appearance at the Korn party, who else but GNR fans gave a shit? Hopefully, Axl has put these songs out as a teaser. Im very hopeful, but theres still that thought in the back of mind that we could still be waitin for another year or maybe longer.

Releasin a few demos might save on marketing costs anyway!

Grimo.

Both songs are fantastic, but the 1.20 clip of "Better" is the most exciting thing I've listened for ages.

If they're searching for an answer (Axl and the management, or the company or whoever), I can see the answer in this board is FUCK YEAH!

And we want more. Damn, we want the album and we want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm totally out of my mind.

(Here in Spain my friends & me we are so happy today. Today is a great day.)

and with songs bein leaked, any appearance may be less high profile.

Grimo.

You say that yet Axl has been spotted about 8 times in the past fortnight.

And after the first appearance at the Korn party, who else but GNR fans gave a shit? Hopefully, Axl has put these songs out as a teaser. Im very hopeful, but theres still that thought in the back of mind that we could still be waitin for another year or maybe longer.

Releasin a few demos might save on marketing costs anyway!

Grimo.

I think that everyone has a niggling feeling it could be over a year before we get it. This is only because people have been waiting since 1993 for new GNR studio material. People will only believe Chinese Democracy when it is in their hands, not when they hear an official release date from Axl as they have been told numerous things in that past that turned out not to be true.

as we all know axl stated we will hear music this year, if the links are not requested to be taken downby merck then in my opinion the links will have been on purpose and this is the music we were promised... just my opinion but its a thought

as we all know axl stated we will hear music this year, if the links are not requested to be taken downby merck then in my opinion the links will have been on purpose and this is the music we were promised... just my opinion but its a thought

i still believe that this are from the trunk CD

but, ill wait for the word of Merck.

Agus.

I was just thinking that myself..

this could be the "music" Axl was talking about.

I also reckon Dizzy might have been aware of it coming. Perhaps the guy that interviewed him for his Frat can shed some light... especially now that the leak is out there.

Please, please, somebody hit me with an e-mail with ZIPPED mp3's!!!

My office network blocks it and I would love to hear leaked song.

Please!!!!

jantokarski@o2.pl

im sending it to you ;)

The songs sound awesome, i think Better is amazing, shame it's such a short clip that chorus it kicks into just before it cuts out sounds huge. IRS is brilliant too! It's great that we've got these clips but just makes me even more anxious to hear the album now, can't wait!!!

Stonebird

oh hell yea i love the songs, infact this is the reason why GN'R is my fav band, the fact that they can do all different styles and sounds and it is still great, uyi2 has so many styles and sounds but its still my fav GN'R album, well until cd :P

Both of them sound good, but "Better" is definitely my favouite out of the two (well, based on the 80 seconds that I've heard). I think I'm absolutely in love with that track - it's kind of similar yet different from the old Guns N' Roses material and that blend just sounds great. If this is what the rest of the album is going to sound like, I'm sure I'll be playing it incessantly rock3

(Still being painstakingly optimistic and hoping for a March 14 release... :unsure: )