Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bday is march 17 so if chin dem does emerge on 14th it will be the best bday ever, no jokes, i just feel with all the news we are getting something is on the horizon

Heh, my birthday is March 14, so I'm with you on this one :D

I just hope it gets released! And fast! These two songs have made me hungrier than ever :D

I think this event is completely out of control of the GNR camp, the 2 (3?) songs are leaked.

This happens with many albums, the only thing they can do is stop the websites from publishing them, but they also know that they can not stop the file from being shared

Whoever thinks any of this sounds industrial is a retard. Distortion doesn't equal industrial music and Axl's voice sounds clean. The thing about I.R.S. is that I believe it dominates a lot of things you hear today. Why? If you take apart the heavy parts of the song and the softer parts, you really have a very contrasting song, which is very good. Everytime it goes softer, it doesn't repeat the same chord. Moreover, hearing Axl hold that scream for that long is something not a lot of musicians his age would even try, especially that high over a solo. This is just my opinion, but this song feels different, but in a good way. Obviously, change is not always good, but in GN'R's case, this is the change we need.

looks like GUNS N´ ROSES finally found the mid term between the old and the new, the modern and the antique, the industrial and the classic rock... i think that´s the main reason of chinese democracy tooking so long to be released.

You know... ind the mid 90´ Guns N´ Roses was the right band to make the transition of the rock music to the new century... and now looks like we gonna have the transition... GUNS N` ROSES aparently found the ´´formula´´ and people will start to hear the TRUE new century music...

Robin, Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Brain, Tommy and Chris... YOU MADE IT!!! Congratulations!

looks like GUNS N´ ROSES finally found the mid term between the old and the new, the modern and the antique, the industrial and the classic rock... i think that´s the main reason of chinese democracy tooking so long to be released.

You know... ind the mid 90´ Guns N´ Roses was the right band to make the transition of the rock music to the new century... and now looks like we gonna have the transition... GUNS N` ROSES aparently found the ´´formula´´ and people will start to hear the TRUE new century music...

Robin, Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Brain, Tommy and Chris... YOU MADE IT!!! Congratulations!

Agreed, it's a perfect formula for the New Age, but still finds a relation to Guns' classic roots

man... when i heard Better the first time I thought `` WTF?!?! IS this Gorillaz?!?!`` you know... that sounds, that whispering sing... but when the music REALLY starts it just blew my mind away!!!!!! I hope you will get what i´m talking about... and i hope you share my thoughts about music... I like when music surprises me!! I like a lot... mand Better is just... just different... you don´t know what will be the next step of the music... or which level it will be taken!! The same thing for IRS.. when we get that demo with the beginning missing I tried to imagine a introduction to the song... something that just let the rest we´ve heard flow... and I can tel tha what i imagined is totally different of what we are hearing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The beggining reminds me a lot The Garden... it has a ´´false peace´´ you kmow... it´s a calm introduction but still tell to you that something is hiding in the music and is ready to surface and blow you away!!!!!!!!!! IRS is a fucking dense music!!!

Guys...

Doesn't stuff like this make you proud to be a Guns N' Roses fan?

I sure as hell know I chose the right band to follow.

All the legions said to me

I'll follow you

IRS - Guns N' Roses.

You bet we fuckin' will! :)

Best thread ever, until the "Chinese Democracy Release Date set by Axl" thread comes! ;) This post sums up what I've been thinking for a while now! GNR Forever!

While enjoing the full demo version of IRS...It come to my mind to compeare the to versions of it I`ve("april fool") got.

And I was doing a little math (its not great)..but shouldent Axl start singing "Gonna call the president..." in the 37 sec instead of 23?If those where the same?

The first clip "fool" is 3.39 and the new 4.16..

Someone with a brighter mind figure out?