Exclusive: More Juicy “Chinese Democracy” Tidbits

King Dick

I wouldn't be surprised at all, actually. We'll just have to wait and see what comes of it.

And I'm also fairly certain that 3 of the 4 leaks were intentional on the part of the GNR camp - I think that CITR, however, was an unexpected appearance from a different source altogether.

Yeah, it is/was unexpected. First, they would have played it live if they had done it. And second of all, if you notice towards the end there's a weird noise/distortion (kind of like the volume level screws up or something). That indicates it was recorded manually instead of being ripped from a CD.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one think he would :lol: He seems to be the kind of guy that, once he gets excited about something, he'll just talk about it. He probably really dug the tune, so he mentioned it.

yeah, i suppose you have a point, Baz could be doing just that, nothing more. But with an album like this, filled with stuff he's already heard i.e. Chinese D. Better, IRS, TWAT, The BLues, Madagascar and the hush hush cover up style this CD has brought over the years. To describe a song that hasn't been rumored yet, and hasn't been labeled as one of "the big guns" , like Prostitute or This I Love. On the part of Bach, whether it is just another song, or its one of the "Big Guns", he either let the cat outa the bag, or he planted the title just had Axl did in previous Rolling Stone interviews.

Jarmo's been asked not to post the article, so they're deleting the topics discussing it.

That there is so fucking wierd, asking a guy not to allow topics relating to an article that is online.

The more i think about this the more i think GnR just had their bubble burst and are now trying to grab air.

They must have known that any comment would end up biting them in the ass, or was it deliberate?

Think about it, this album was never going to have a conventional promo, it cost too much to just have adverts and radio plugs, maybe this is the promo.

You give hints to RS then try to remove all traces of the hints because you want to appear secretive.

Maybe im talking shit and they didn't realise RS would put the article online so quick, maybe they planned to announce something before November 2 nd but RS fucked it up and now Merck is shitting bricks and trying to salvage this shit.

somehow i doubt a doom metal song would be the first single.....most doom metal songs are hardly fast upbeat and catchy.......has anybody here even heard of Candlemass?

No, but have you heard of The Sword? Badass instrumentals, and a mediocre singer trying to sound like Ozzy but mostly failing. Axl + that style (Black Sabbath-ish is the best way of describing the Sword's sound) would absolutely kick ass!

Maybe im talking shit and they didn't realise RS would put the article online so quick, maybe they planned to announce something before November 2 nd but RS fucked it up and now Merck is shitting bricks and trying to salvage this shit.

Did you pay attention to Rolling Stone's homepage? That article doesn't come out November 2nd. That article (and the magazine obviously) comes out on Friday, October 20th.

Edited by GNRfan2008

*pulls out his dick n jerks off in the faces of all naysayers* get ready for some penis milk motherfuckers, this albums gonna kick ass up n down!!!! rock3rock3 sweet sister sadie, thats some good fuckin news!!!!!!!

CD will be released with no build-up or promotion what-so-ever. We the fans will create such a euphoric buzz that we self-promote the album and that buzz will spread around the world. Another piece of "never been done before" from Uncle Axl.

You honestly think that would be wise or could even work leigh?

CD will be released with no build-up or promotion what-so-ever. We the fans will create such a euphoric buzz that we self-promote the album and that buzz will spread around the world. Another piece of "never been done before" from Uncle Axl.

Sure as hell worked for Appetite.

If any band can do it, Guns N' Roses can.

They could even drop a double bomb like they did with the Illusions and it would blow the mother-fuckers down town!

If any band can do it, Guns N' Roses can.

They could even drop a double bomb like they did with the Illusions and it would blow the mother-fuckers down town!

:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if he's not interested in fame, why bother putting the album out at all? Just continue to play it at parties in his mansion in the pool room.

And to sell out crowds across Europe and North America :)

R.

He certainly played lots of the album on the last night of the European tour. :)