VIDEOGAME Thread...

I just downloaded skyrim on Xbox live for like 9 bucks. Any suggestions on char build? When I borrowed from a friend awhile back I made a conjuring archer was pretty cool.

A warrior with dual swords.

That's basically what I ended up with. I was trying to do lots of things, and doing that doesn't really work. I'm high on them all now - but a far better swordsman. Some good ranged stuff to boot!

Guest Gunns

Just finished Watch Dogs, great game but the ending was too easy. Shooting the dude in the eye and killing him that way whilst pushing the guy that was supposed to be 'helping' you off a lighthouse was kind of an anti climax (thats what she said)

Overall, I give the game a solid 8.5.Thoroughly enjoyable game that I'd recommend others download too (not worth paying full retail for but if you can pick it up cheap, do it).

I just downloaded skyrim on Xbox live for like 9 bucks. Any suggestions on char build? When I borrowed from a friend awhile back I made a conjuring archer was pretty cool.

Depends on how you wanna play. Hardly touch the game any more.

I was on my third character/play through though, and still cant tell you what is the best. All three of my characters are different with different skills and perks. I say play your first playthrough (trust me, game is so good you'll play it more than once) with whatever strikes your fancy. You'll learn enough about character development, skills, abilities, perks, etc. to formulate a better/even more fun character your second/third playthrough.

My current game (which I hardly play anymore), I created a Breton Mage. Think I've already leveled up to 6 or 7 but haven't chosen/used any perks yet. I level up magicka each level, but am really really thinking about how to use the perk system this time around.

My second character is a Dark Elf assassin thief battle mage. Master enchanter, master mage and master two hand who walks around in enchanted dragonscale armor. This is my most complete all round toon who has basically done it all except for Bards College and Companions.

First play through was a Redguard. I was new to these kind of games so I wasted a lot on this dude like perking speech and lockpicking. But hey, I didn't know what I was doing.

Just finished Watch Dogs, great game but the ending was too easy. Shooting the dude in the eye and killing him that way whilst pushing the guy that was supposed to be 'helping' you off a lighthouse was kind of an anti climax (thats what she said)

Overall, I give the game a solid 8.5.Thoroughly enjoyable game that I'd recommend others download too (not worth paying full retail for but if you can pick it up cheap, do it).

I'm surprised you liked it. Christ, I couldn't get past the horrendous driving in the first scene.

Guest Gunns

I'm surprised you liked it. Christ, I couldn't get past the horrendous driving in the first scene.

Did you play it on PC? I agree the controls are a bit hard to get used to and the driving is definitely different, but as the game goes on it just gets more and more enjoyable. The storyline is better than GTA and a lot more interesting, and the enemies AI is surprisingly good. Game wise, its quiet fulfilling, and everything ties together at the end.

If you have watched person of interest before , its like that with a mix of 24 and james bond. I thought it was shit to begin with, but after a few missions, you cant put it down.

if anyone is a fan of minecraft and also a fan of zombie survival games, try out unturned. it is a completely free to play game on steam and you can also play free online as well. it is a pretty challenging game, it is the only game where i actually died from hunger. death actually means something, all skills you have will be lost if you die(which you will)

Guest Gunns

Wow, the Watch Dogs OST is amazing, especially the one that is featured towards the end, trying to find the name of it, its a simple orchestral and piano piece. It reminds me of the Prostitute instrumentation, fucking incredible!

This isnt the one that I talked about above, but its quiet good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZY8Izr-Yis

Guest Gunns

I can't wait for the evil within

have you played watch dogs yet? I recommend it, it has some good replay value too.

Got an email from Playstation about buying "The Last of US" Remastered for PS4.

Now I played it last year and finished it. It was a pretty good and memorable, however the adverts calling this "The game that defined a generation" is the most OTT hype ever. It was a good game with a good story, maybe one of the PS3's best games. Not the fucking holy grail.

I've not played the PS3 one, so I'm really looking forward to getting it at the end of the week. I guess to say it defined a generation is silly (again, I've not yet played it), but you have to admit that the concensus is that TLOU and GTAV are essentially the pinnacle of what the generation is capable of.

I've got TLOU and Destiny on pre order. I don't think TLOU defined a generation but I did come away after finishing it thinking " That game delivered after all the hype"

I'm very excited to play it again. Its mutliplayer was a nice twist.

I've not played the PS3 one, so I'm really looking forward to getting it at the end of the week.

No game has made me shout at my television due to it's gripping story.

Avoid spoilers at all costs.

I feel like they should've offered owners of the original The Last Of Us a small fee to upgrade to the PS4, like they did with the cross-gen games like Battlefield back at launch. It would've given more people the incentive to buy it again, considering it comes with the DLC are the like. More people who've already played the game might be inclined to buy a remastered edition if it wasn't at full retail price for them. Doesn't bother me, because as I said I've never owned or played it. I guess having moved from 360 to PS4, I'm the target for this rerelease.

• Like 1

I feel like they should've offered owners of the original The Last Of Us a small fee to upgrade to the PS4, like they did with the cross-gen games like Battlefield back at launch. It would've given more people the incentive to buy it again, considering it comes with the DLC are the like. More people who've already played the game might be inclined to buy a remastered edition if it wasn't at full retail price for them.

Absolutely, I'm hoping for the same from GTA 5 as well. It's bad enough that my PS4, can't play my PS3 games :(. I feel bad for those that sold a PS3 to buy a PS4.