VIDEOGAME Thread...

Mario kart 8 is amazing. I've been playing with /v/ all weekend. So many funny highlights.

There are infinite reasons to buy a Wii u.

I picked Pikmin 3 for the free game promotion with Mk8 :)

Add me so we can race a few times. My NNID is SpaceLink. Yes, Mario Kart is amazing! I also picked Pikmin as a free game. Am loving it :)

Looks pretty decent, haven't had a good LOTR game in a while. The gameplay is looking Assassins Creedish, which is very OK with me.

Also, currently replaying FFVII..... didn't remember Barret being so stereotypically inner-city non-white with all of his "yo's" and harsh temperament .

This is literally Assassins Creed, like feature for feature.

• Like 1

This is literally Assassins Creed, like feature for feature.

Bugfest Hardline

The LOTR game is a blatant copy of ACc

The more I'm seeing of it, the more that looks to be the case. Everything from the character movements, to combat, to the environment, to the textures, etc. And honestly.... I don't care at all. If it's going to be the same thing as playing AC with a LOTR mod, I'm all for it (hypothetical since I don't believe that exists). LOTR games don't need originality (thought it wouldn't hurt)....it's Lord of The Rings, the story/world is there. What LOTR games of late have been lacking is interesting/entertaining gameplay.

EDIT: Though I do admit, it comes across a bit lazy. But they're only charging $50 for pre-order with bonus content, and while that's not exactly cheap, it's a far better deal than the absurd prices most new releases start at.

Also, hopefully we'll be getting some more info on EA's Battlefront at E3.

Edited by OmarBradley

Mario kart 8 is amazing. I've been playing with /v/ all weekend. So many funny highlights.

There are infinite reasons to buy a Wii u.

I picked Pikmin 3 for the free game promotion with Mk8 :)

Add me so we can race a few times. My NNID is SpaceLink. Yes, Mario Kart is amazing! I also picked Pikmin as a free game. Am loving it :)
I'll add you soon man

Wasn't blown away by the conference but had some high points.

Scalebound looks like it could be great.

Halo: Master Chief collection will sell some consoles.

Sunset Overdrive looked very, very fun.

Nice to see MS focus on games, don't think I heard television or social media once.

Look forward to see what Sony can do but I expect something similar. Few well known exclusives but nothing completely earth shattering.

Until they announce The Last Guardian for PS4 :P

Edited by Tater Totts