VIDEOGAME Thread...

damn, cant wait for the Oculus Rift, Im always at its subreddit refreshing the page haha

Don't be surprised to see it tarnished with fb's hands in the pot now. All hope in Sony at this point.

Maybe,, but sony's is definitely worse, it will have problems reaching resolutions over 720p, and the fps (PC power>consoles) Occulus Rift consumer version will be over 1080p, and Palmer already said that u wont need facebook for anything

Got the Telltale Jurassic Park game for cheap the other day. It is really bad, I don't understand how a company that made The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Back to the Future have made a game this bad.

Hope they make a good Game of Thrones game

Edited by ignaliza

Got the Telltale Jurassic Park game for cheap the other day. It is really bad, I don't understand how a company that made The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Back to the Future have made a game this bad.

I am dubious.

They are developing Walking Dead Season 2, Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones all at the same time, one of them will take a hit much like JP did when they were developing BTTF and Walking Dead Season 1.

I am dubious.

They are developing Walking Dead Season 2, Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones all at the same time, one of them will take a hit much like JP did when they were developing BTTF and Walking Dead Season 1.

Borderlands original studio should be doing the tales game

I am dubious.

Well Telltale are the ones developing it.

I am dubious.

Well Telltale are the ones developing it.

I know haha, telltale doesnt seem to me like a huge studio like Dice, ubisoft, etc. Atleast a game will suck, i hope its Borderlands, i love GOT

Dark souls 2 bitches.

Belfry Gargoyles were a bitch.

I destroyed the lost sinner in one attempt.

So far, what is your favorite covenant? I think I'm going with blue guardians or whatever they're called.

I used to be a datkmoon blade on the fist, so I guess this the one that gets as close as possible.

If they made a Crash Bandakoot vs. Mario Kart game they would never have to make another game in the history of the world because it would be the best to ever be crated.

Fuck you auto correct.

in high school in my drafting class me and my friends used to put a super nintendo emulator and mario kart rom on our computers and have LAN parties in class :lol:

• Like 1

If they made a Crash Bandakoot vs. Mario Kart game they would never have to make another game in the history of the world because it would be the best to ever be crated.

Fuck you auto correct.

in high school in my drafting class me and my friends used to put a super nintendo emulator and mario kart rom on our computers and have LAN parties in class :lol:
Last year I played Doom shareware on a computer from the med university
  • Like 1

Dark souls 2 bitches.

how is it? do u need to play DS1?

I love it, It's awesome, has great atmosphere.

I don't think you need to have played DS1 to enjoy 2, 2 was specifically made, with newcomers to the series in mind (This much is obvious)

Pick up 2 if you're interested, the challenge is still there. Not so much as before but it's still very difficult, it's an amazing feeling when you defeat an enemy after struggling so long and devising in your head where you went wrong. On-line functionality is awesome, too. Probably my favourite thing about the series. Pick up DaS1 if you see it cheap, it is nowadays.

Dark souls 2 bitches.

So far, what is your favorite covenant? I think I'm going with blue guardians or whatever they're called.

I used to be a datkmoon blade on the fist, so I guess this the one that gets as close as possible.

Blue Sentinels? I like that one, Love the ability to spar with other players. I join whichever covenant I find, just to check em out really. The Bell keepers, that's a bad covenant. It just seems like constant PVPing and invading, a real nightmare when you're trying to reach the gargoyles. I'll probs end up in one of the co-op covenants, praise the sun!

Dark souls 2 bitches.

I don't think you need to have played DS1 to enjoy 2, 2 was specifically made, with newcomers to the series in mind (This much is obvious)

Pick up 2 if you're interested, the challenge is still there. Not so much as before but it's still very difficult, it's an amazing feeling when you defeat an enemy after struggling so long and devising in your head where you went wrong. On-line functionality is awesome, too. Probably my favourite thing about the series. Pick up DaS1 if you see it cheap, it is nowadays.

Dark souls 2 bitches.

Blue Sentinels? I like that one, Love the ability to spar with other players. I join whichever covenant I find, just to check em out really. The Bell keepers, that's a bad covenant. It just seems like constant PVPing and invading, a real nightmare when you're trying to reach the gargoyles. I'll probs end up in one of the co-op covenants, praise the sun!

Im getting it for pc then, with controller or kb+mouse?

Dark souls 2 bitches.

Dark souls 2 bitches.

Im getting it for pc then, with controller or kb+mouse?
I always used the controller, the 360 one, that is. Good for dodging and backstabbing...

Got Hitman Absolution Free with Gold. Had a little go. Seems pretty good.

In and of itself, yes. As a Hitman game I didn't like it. It's the only stealth game I've played where at one point I just said 'fuck it' and shot my way through a level because I'd run out of paitience.

Edited by ADPT