VIDEOGAME Thread...

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone see this yesterday? Whole lot of ridiculousness. Guess Lindsay has become this desperate.

http://www.windsorstar.com/entertainment/Lindsay+Lohan+sues+over+Grand+Theft+Auto+says+game+character/9993446/story.html?__federated=1

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Lindsay Lohan is suing the makers of the "Grand Theft Auto" video games. The actress says the latest installment used her image and created a character based on her without her permission.

Lohan's lawsuit was filed Wednesday in a Manhattan court. "Grand Theft Auto V" game maker Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and subsidiary Rockstar Games declined to comment.

"Grand Theft Auto V" was released in September. Sales topped $800 million on its first day.

Lohan's lawsuit says a character named Lacey Jonas is an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star.

The suit says Lohan's image, voice and styles from her clothing line are depicted. It says the game features West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel, where Lohan once lived.

The character also seeks help skirting paparazzi.

Seems as though model Kate Upton has a better case than Lohan:

9995364.jpg?size=640x420

Anyone see this yesterday? Whole lot of ridiculousness. Guess Lindsay has become this desperate.

http://www.windsorstar.com/entertainment/Lindsay+Lohan+sues+over+Grand+Theft+Auto+says+game+character/9993446/story.html?__federated=1

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Lindsay Lohan is suing the makers of the "Grand Theft Auto" video games. The actress says the latest installment used her image and created a character based on her without her permission.

Lohan's lawsuit was filed Wednesday in a Manhattan court. "Grand Theft Auto V" game maker Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and subsidiary Rockstar Games declined to comment.

"Grand Theft Auto V" was released in September. Sales topped $800 million on its first day.

Lohan's lawsuit says a character named Lacey Jonas is an "unequivocal" reference to the "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star.

The suit says Lohan's image, voice and styles from her clothing line are depicted. It says the game features West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel, where Lohan once lived.

The character also seeks help skirting paparazzi.

Seems as though model Kate Upton has a better case than Lohan:

9995364.jpg?size=640x420

I always thought that the cover resembled Kate more than Lindsay from the beginning.

Any one into Mortal Kombat? If so what do guys think of the new one? I thought it looked killer and hearing the people's reaction towards it, seems it might end up pretty great.

Looks pretty tight, I'm excited about the story they're building toward. The new characters are pretty neat looking as well, although I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "pick a fighting style before the fight" thing. Some of the fatalities we've seen look somewhat weak, but you can only expect so many creative methods of butchering after 20 years. I think that it's pretty laughable how you can actually hit your opponent with dead bodies though, for whatever reason I couldn't stop laughing after seeing that. I'm hoping that there will be one or two more new characters, but if there aren't, I'll be fine. I'm already pretty excited for these four, since they're the first new playable original characters since Taven and Daegon in Armageddon. Well, excluding Skarlet and Sub Zero's new form from the last one.

I'm hoping we get some new details on Hitman 6 soon. Absolution was disappointing for a Hitman game, but I'm hoping that the next one is good.

Also, the Lohan story is so idiotic. I really don't see any kind of resemblance whatsoever, and I honestly don't get why that would be an important issue anyways.

While this thread's on P1.... I've been playing War Thunder a bit, it's free (in open beta) and basically you fly around and shoot down other WWII era planes. It's fairly realistic in terms of WWII era flying, lots of fun as a time killer. Would recommend (PC if possible).

I'm waiting for Street Fighter on Games with Gold.

Me too!

i got it, I'm absolutely shit. i need to work out some power moves. really good graphics though. before they got too good to really comprehend.

Me too!

i got it, I'm absolutely shit. i need to work out some power moves. really good graphics though. before they got too good to really comprehend.

Same I will forever know the "ayuuuukennnn" and this is all lol I throw like 10 of them per match, other then than I'm a button smasher

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gunns

Has anyone else been playing watch dogs?

I just downloaded the PC version and its pretty cool, hack into red lights and cause car accidents, activate grenade things on enemies and it blows themselves up, etc.

Me too!

Same I will forever know the "ayuuuukennnn" and this is all lol I throw like 10 of them per match, other then than I'm a button smasher

i think I might play through on easy as training. if i go online i just get my ass kicked.

I just downloaded the PC version and its pretty cool, hack into red lights and cause car accidents, activate grenade things on enemies and it blows themselves up, etc.

Judging by the time of this post, I bet you are already bored of it by now.

Watch Dogs was like a 6 or 7 outta 10 for me

It wasn't terrible, and I liked how you could profile NPCs. But the story and characters sucked, the gameplay got boring, it was over hyped, and the graphics were dissapointing. The city also felt a lot less lively since there wasn't much to do.

While this thread's on P1.... I've been playing War Thunder a bit, it's free (in open beta) and basically you fly around and shoot down other WWII era planes. It's fairly realistic in terms of WWII era flying, lots of fun as a time killer. Would recommend (PC if possible).

I play War Thunder! add on steam if u want, same name.

Who plays Battlefield 3? I bet many people have it since it was free for 3 days.

I play War Thunder! add on steam if u want, same name.

Who plays Battlefield 3? I bet many people have it since it was free for 3 days.

Hm I don't use it via Steam, I have the client from the War Thunder website. I rarely use Steam, I don't like it that much; I'll add you next time I'm on (could be months tbh).

I have BF3, haven't played it really since BF4 came out..... in all honesty I haven't played BF4 in at least a month.

Guest Gunns

Watch Dogs was like a 6 or 7 outta 10 for me

It wasn't terrible, and I liked how you could profile NPCs. But the story and characters sucked, the gameplay got boring, it was over hyped, and the graphics were dissapointing. The city also felt a lot less lively since there wasn't much to do.

I like it. Sure it's no gta but its an interesting concept and the game itself is quiet enjoyable. I give it a solid 8