Film Thread

ssiscool

Guest Len B'stard
Which is still no match for hot and fascinating (or even remotely interesting), so Dusty throwing Mrs. Robinson over for her so swiftly really doesn't make too much sense.

I shoudn't think it would dear, morality has never been your strong suit :P

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hitler : the rise of evil was excellent, i highly recommend it, it kept my attention for three hours which is nothing short of incredible since i

HAI i also watched semi pro last night for the first time in awhile, i forgot how awesome it is.

i, jackie moon, will wrestle a bear.

youre like a friend who is the exact same age as i am, youre like 1/2 son 1/2 friend. youre a son-friend. dont speak, youll only make it worse.

fuck you clarence, spamoaney.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Men Who Stare At Goats.

I'm going to give this running through walls thing a try later.

The Informant was good as well.

Just watched that earlier in the day.

what a boring movie. Like you keep waiting and waiting for something to happen/climax or something, but it never happens.

Men Who Stare At Goats.

I'm going to give this running through walls thing a try later.

The Informant was good as well.

Just watched that earlier in the day.

what a boring movie. Like you keep waiting and waiting for something to happen/climax or something, but it never happens.

Pretty much.

I was disappointed with it.

stuff happened, but it was a bit slow. I wasn't expecting much I guess. I like of movies where nothing happens, like suspense. Shutter Island for example can see people hating that but I'll watch it like 7 times garuanteed. ushers deacons lock the door

i watched tyson tonight. i was really looking forward to it, i was a bit let down tho. it was alright. im glad i watched it but i was hoping for something a bit more engaging. it would have been nice if there were other people interviewed. i got into tyson a few years back after seeing his hilarious bit with jimmy kimmel on JK's christmas special, i went back and started watching his fights and wholy fuck, domination. it was borderline scary. he had a shitty end but lots of athletes do and that sort of fades away with time, its the achievements that are remembered. i think mikes legacy is pretty solid. besides, mike doesn't even need his boxing accomplishments to be a legend.

1.monster mash

2. his face tattoo

3."im going to fuck you till you love me person"

all 3 are great contributions to modern society.

ok on second thought maybe he will be remembered for biting off holyfields ear. thats not bad either. but i think this gives it a run for its money:

Edited by Jackie Moon

You know, usually I love reading your posts and enjoy your opinions on almost everything but this one time is the time where you're just amazingly wrong! :D

How can anyone not like this movie, from what we've seen so far!? Yeah, I know what you probably will say about it, but come on! :lol: Just put your brain on "Stand by" and get your ass kicked by what is probably going to be the most awesome action movie ever! :thumbsup:

You know, usually I love reading your posts and enjoy your opinions on almost everything but this one time is the time where you're just amazingly wrong! :D

How can anyone not like this movie, from what we've seen so far!? Yeah, I know what you probably will say about it, but come on! :lol: Just put your brain on "Stand by" and get your ass kicked by what is probably going to be the most awesome action movie ever! :thumbsup:

Do a 180 on your feelings and you'll locate my facepalm. :D

Good Lord, that looks horrible.

I don't know how they'll contain that much awesomeness in a normal length movie. They need to make it 10 hours long.

Guest Len B'stard
ok on second thought maybe he will be remembered for biting off holyfields ear.

The world knew just EXACTLY who Brownsville Mike was before that. He's gonna be remembered for being one of the greatest heavyweight champions of all time, the youngest of all time, a man who totally dominated a division, a man who made undefeated champions like Michael Spinks crap their fuckin pants before they even got in the ring. For all his shortcomings, i love that man more than any living human being in popular culture with the exception of Muhammad Ali.

On topic: Watched Insomnia, good movie that would've benefitted greatly from a lower buget and less post-Fincher flashy shit.

Edited by sugaraylen

Good Lord, that looks horrible.

I don't know how they'll contain that much awesomeness in a normal length movie. They need to make it 10 hours long.

Of this isn't the best action movie of all time i'm shooting somebody.

ok on second thought maybe he will be remembered for biting off holyfields ear.

The world knew just EXACTLY who Brownsville Mike was before that. He's gonna be remembered for being one of the greatest heavyweight champions of all time, the youngest of all time, a man who totally dominated a division, a man who made undefeated champions like Michael Spinks crap their fuckin pants before they even got in the ring. For all his shortcomings, i love that man more than any living human being in popular culture with the exception of Muhammad Ali.

+1

For a quick minute, he was known as "the baddest man alive."

I'd love to have that moniker; even if for only a day.

That it does.

Saw Kick-Ass last night, was pretty funny!

When I first saw the teaser trailer I thought, "That looks fucking stupid."

Then, they came out with the unedited trailer, and I thought, "Holy shit that looks pretty fucking crazy!"

I definitely want to check it out.

stuff happened, but it was a bit slow. I wasn't expecting much I guess. I like of movies where nothing happens, like suspense. Shutter Island for example can see people hating that but I'll watch it like 7 times garuanteed. ushers deacons lock the door

that's the problem

you could never tell if it was suppose to be a suspenseful drama, a black comedy/satire, or some kinda of docu-drama.

I just kept waiting for something to happen, that never did....

while I didn't like the movie, I must admit, it did make me curious about the whole ADM scandal; And I went and checked out two books dealing with the subject today.

So I guess it wins for that.

Edited by SunnyDRE