Film Thread

ssiscool

Guest Len B'stard

Watched Frankie & Johnny (The Al Pacino Michelle Phfierififxgkcfngkjcfngbkjfng however you spell it one) Like it, really cute, she's really really pretty and a terribley underrated actress.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

I watched From Hell last night.

Eh, Kinda boring and long winded. I don't think period dramas are my thing, 'cos that's exactly how I felt after seeing Gangs of New York.

I loved both of those movies, especially From Hell though. "People will look back and say i gave birth to the 20th Century" thats like one of the coolest lines i've ever heard in a movie :)

AMERICAN PSYCHO.

The movie is a piece of art, Christian Bale's performance in the movie is oscar worth ( to this day i can not belive he has not won an oscar for his role as Patrick Bateman )

The book is one of the best books ive ever read.

I created a thread on this a while ago, but do you think that events of the book/film are real or purely in Patrick's head?

Saw Kick Ass last night and thought it was a fucking great film, it treats everything with such a reckless abandon that I couldn't help but get drawn in. I Love You Phillip Morris is a really good film as well, Carey and McGregor had some serious chemistry in that film, very convincing partnership.

Just finished The Imaginarium Of Dr. Parnassus. I thought it was pretty good. The first half hour or so is kind of slow, but after that it really picks up. It's definitely a bit confusing as times, but besides that, I enjoyed it. It's sad seeing Heath, also. :(

What film.

Just finished The Imaginarium Of Dr. Parnassus. I thought it was pretty good. The first half hour or so is kind of slow, but after that it really picks up. It's definitely a bit confusing as times, but besides that, I enjoyed it. It's sad seeing Heath, also. :(

What film.

wat :monkey:

have to watch four movies for holocaust study over the weekend: "cabaret","six million paperclips","defiance", & "schindler's list"

I thought "Defiance" was fantastic! Since you're doing a holocaust study, you should add "Inglorious Bastards" to the list..

Jk