Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

it was classic axl, big man behind his computer screen or bodyguards. he has always done this, vince neil, scott weiland, kurt cobain etc.

and then madison, a woman. who i believe in this case. fans were saying it, axl kicked that guy out in RIR for holding a slash t shirt, and madison usually defended axl so she wouldnt have made up something against him

Axl wasn't/isn't hiding behind anything. He dealt with the problem of someone spreading lies in the same medium in which they were being published.

Axl wrote those words because, fuck it, that's the way he chose to express himself. To think that he is misogynistic or whatever is complete bullshit. Each and everyone of you most likely use words which others, upon hearing them, would think whatever about you. But you know the context in which you said it.

Should he have used different words to be pc? Fuck that. Hes not a politician. If you got offended, that's a personal problem.

Edited by ohmygod

To think that he is misogynistic or whatever is complete bullshit.

WTF!!!!

Using "lesbian" and "cunt" as a pejorative clearly illustrates what, and how, he thinks.

There are too many hear that thinks they are soo darn cool when hating on Axl :lol: amusing really...

What I find amusing are those that are so infatuated with him that they have lost all objectivity.

What you call "hating" is really just pointing out what is obvious.

To think that he is misogynistic or whatever is complete bullshit.

WTF!!!!

Using "lesbian" and "cunt" as a pejorative clearly illustrates what, and how, he thinks.

Ummm, no. Not every word has only one meaning. A word has many different contexts in which it may be construed.

Seriously, if you took it literally that axl called her a lesbian, and meant that word in the literal woman on woman definition as a pejorative. Then I don't know what to say bro.

Have fun getting confused in the real world.

Edited by ohmygod

Madison repeatedly banned me without cause. She also once dummied up a fake PM from me in which I threatened her, that she showed to people (no shit). And I do not hesitate the tiniest bit when I say that the temper tanty Axl directed at her was arguably his most pathetic and embarrassing outburst (and there are a few to choose from, don't kid yourselves). :shrugs:

Ummm, no. Not every word has only one meaning. A word has many different contexts in which it may be construed.

Seriously, if you took it literally that axl called her a lesbian, and meant that word in the literal woman on woman definition as a pejorative. Then I don't know what to say bro.

Have fun getting confused in the real world.

Oh, FFS, really? :rofl-lol: The term was intended to be demeaning and insulting.

Edited by Angelica

You don't think he was using the terms lesbian and cunt in a pejorative sense? Do you think it was a valentine?

Really dude, you're trying way to hard to explain away misogynistic bullshit. Pick anyone else in the world other than Axl Rose and then envision that person saying that about your mother or sister. Does your tune change at all?

I'm not trying to get in a big argument and I'm definitely not trying to play "internet white knight", but at what point do you stop going "oh it's just Axl being Axl" and say "wow, this dude has some really fucked up attitudes towards women".

You don't think he was using the terms lesbian and cunt in a pejorative sense? Do you think it was a valentine?

Really dude, you're trying way to hard to explain away misogynistic bullshit. Pick anyone else in the world other than Axl Rose and then envision that person saying that about your mother or sister. Does your tune change at all?

I'm not trying to get in a big argument and I'm definitely not trying to play "internet white knight", but at what point do you stop going "oh it's just Axl being Axl" and say "wow, this dude has some really fucked up attitudes towards women".

Axl himself has nothing to do with my views. My views are from real world dialogue amongst people. Far too many words stem from one thing, yet used differently are completely distance from the actual Webster's definition.

If somebody calls me a fag or gay, I would not automatically think "oh wow that dude is a homophobe" or whatever. Seriously. Like i said earlier, i'm sure that most here use words that others would take offense to, and that person had absolute no intention of conjuring up that meaning.

I think it's ludicrous for anybody to be like, "Axl called Madison a lesbian so he's gotta be x or y."

I don't know, maybe i run with much too of a diverse group of people who wouldn't automatically jump to conclusions.

I assume Axl read many of Madisons posts and Madison was helping spread the rumours regarding the Slash T Shirts.

Madison was power hungry that was evident in every person she didn't like receiving a ban. She even had words with me multiple times for just discussing Buckethead

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Seriously...just curious...how did we get into contact with him to get on here? Again, wasn't here at the time. And why doesn't he ever do it now? Are we without a doubt positive that was even him?

I already told you - we offered him a big bag of Chocodiles and he came running.

Big surprise to see the regular Axl bashers on here act like his rant was the worst thing ever. And making character judgements about him because of it.

Posters on here have had similar rants against other posters they disagree with....but nobody bats an eye about those. Especially if u disagree with the guy getting bashed.

Sunny gets called more names and has his character questioned more than anybody on this forum. But nobody calls out the people that do it.

"like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from."

That's absolute class :lol: Good old uncle Axl.

No, it is misogynistic homophobic bullshit and illustrates that, deep down, Rose is a pathetic piece of shit. And, since he signed off after posting his childish bullshit instead of defending it, he is a coward, too.

Word. I can't believe so many of you take his side. He definitely lost me as a fan after that post.

I wouldn't say I take Axl's side. I don't have a stance at all, really. I've never met Madison, nor had any real interaction with her. She might be a cunt! Just saying.

Sure, Axl sounded a bit of a tool saying those things. But they're just words. Plus, it's not often a huge rock star goes to the trouble of verbally abusing a fan on an internet forum :lol: You have to admit, it's pretty damn funny.

I'm not gona mention name's because they know who they are, but I lol'd at people saying what Axl did was over the line(which it was), yet I was flamed in my comment section over re-mark's I made towards Dexter when I didn't even know it was him.

Be consistent with you're bullshit people.

Seriously...just curious...how did we get into contact with him to get on here? Again, wasn't here at the time. And why doesn't he ever do it now? Are we without a doubt positive that was even him?

Listen, we don't really get new members here anymore (I think the supply of GNR fans has run out) so everyone with a new account is automatically assumed to be a former member who's re-registered. But I'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt.

What happens is that for a while (a few months I think) we had one of Axl's entourage, Beta's son Fernando, posting here. So at one point, during a thread where people were criticizing Axl (and Fernando I think) for something I can't remember, Axl just appears in the thread, with a new account, making his usual entrance. A few pages later Eric confirmed that 'Dexter' was Axl. I'm sure Eric either knows him personally or knows people that work for him because he was on tour with the band and is thanked in the Chinese Democracy booklet. There's a whole subsection of the forum called 'Axl chats with forum members' or something like that where you can read everything.

If you knew all that and just played dumb and I wrote all this for nothing, then fuck you.

she was telling the truth. those who are aware of what line of work madison is involved in knows it to be true. i don't think axl himself ordered the slash tshirt ban, i believe it was probably someone part of the entourage, doing it on his own without axl's knowledge.