Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If certain members wanna continue this bullshit in the update thread, your posts will be removed. Perhaps something else as well.

If your not here to check out the updates it's time to stop posting in the thread :thumbsup:

---

"gotta get the mojo going" says Axl. Into Riff Raff!

1 minute ago

/Cotis

Edited by gunsguy

Yeah Axl sounds like Mickey. Now get the money you would pay on tickets to see the fake Mickey and do a Disneyworld tour to meet the original one.

Are you at the concert or just being a bitch?

It was just an answer to a guy who keeps asking this. Axl's voice is getting better and stronger as the tour goes on.

Edited by ChrisMaciel

Setlist so far

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Fortus Solo (James Bond)

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Edited by gunns5

If you take away the fact that Axl's been trying to make a consistent tour of ChiDem for about ten years whilst toying around with the album Floyd style on the road (except the songs he was actually playing from the album seemed to not change much at all over the years) then it's not really as much of a crazy situation as it seems. And when he finally brings out at least another album people might appreciate what the crazyness was all about with all the legal struggles and management issues pegging him back. This is the only time he's got a settled band on the road for a consistent stretch, the possibilities are endless for the future!

Yeah Axl sounds like Mickey. Now get the money you would pay on tickets to see the fake Mickey and do a Disneyworld tour to meet the original one.

Are you at the concert or just being a bitch?

It was just an answer to a guy who keeps asking this. Axl's voice is getting better and stronger as the tour goes on.

Ah, misunderstanding.

Band Intro > Jam > Ron help move piano > Dizzy Solo

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Fortus Solo (James Bond)

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Band Intro > Jam > Ron help move piano

Dizzy Solo (baba o'riley)

Edited by gunns5

what's up with all the cunts posting negative shit, god damn.. there's already enough bullshit going on in life itself, why you gotta hate

god you hard boy saying cu++s, go and see mommy and ask for some pocket money mate, i have seen one hater the rest are just being honest

Street of dreams

Ac5bO_2CEAEgO1K.jpg

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Fortus Solo (James Bond)

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Band Intro > Jam > Ron help move piano

Dizzy Solo (baba o'riley)

Street of Dreams

Edited by gunns5

There's always a healthy sprinkle of CD songs in there and great material from the catalogue that Axl sings with his heart regardless of what shape he's in and some nice covers and solos, nothing really to complain about. If they were playing the same arena for ten nights in a row then people could complain but different city each night, they don't need to change anything up to satisfy us freaks lol. I'm sure surprises will come when they're ready. Street of Dreams has been a staple for a long time now, it's funny how for me even though I've listened about 100 times I don't know how I feel about it, I know it's GREAT but not sure what emotion it brings out, really strong and magical live song.