What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this one:

A glam singer (R.I.P.) doing a cover of a song by a famous J-rock Band.

Ah so Jani Lane did the English version of that! Always thought that was a good cover...

Damn, now I wanna watch Rurouni Kenshin again! :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW

Buiikikaesu - Maximum the Hormone

Edited by KiraMPD

Try this one:

A glam singer (R.I.P.) doing a cover of a song by a famous J-rock Band.

Ah so Jani Lane did the English version of that! Always thought that was a good cover...

Damn, now I wanna watch Rurouni Kenshin again! :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW

Buiikikaesu - Maximum the Hormone

A great anime, indeed.

Alice In Chains - Last Of My Kind.

Dasei Boogie - Nightmare

Hate - Nightmare

...I'm officially having my J-Rock moment.

If anyone is interested, they are a Japanese "visual-kei" band (kinda the equivalent of a glam band) but they've got a good groove to some of their songs. They kinda remind me of GnR musically sometimes...

They do the Claymore opening, don't they?

Dasei Boogie - Nightmare

Hate - Nightmare

...I'm officially having my J-Rock moment.

If anyone is interested, they are a Japanese "visual-kei" band (kinda the equivalent of a glam band) but they've got good groove to some of their songs. They kinda remind me of GnR musically sometimes...

They do the Claymore opening, don't they?

Yes they did. I discovered them through Death Note though ;p

Both anime had good soundtracks.

Edited by KiraMPD

Hills Of Eternity - Buckethead + http://www.rainymood.com/

Death Note is a pretty fucked up series. Very psichological, sometimes it reminds me of Hunter X Hunter, which feels really paranoid sometimes.

Death Note is more psychological-thriller/strategy heavy imo, there are definitely more more fucked up anime/manga about. The manga I'm into right now, MPD Psycho, would be a good example of fucked up psychological stuff.

Of course, the classical fucked-up series when talking about anime/manga would have to be Battle Royal...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW

Gasoline - The Living Daylights

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by KiraMPD