Wow....extreme backlash everywhere

W 23 Axl III

Axl Rose is being bashed EVERYWHERE.

In the 1980s, any press was good press. Not in the internet age. He is getting murdered by everyone, and rightly so. Everyone just really disappointed in Axl.

I just hope people stop paying for tickets. He needs to be taught a lesson for once in his life.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not correct at all. I have read several articles that praise him, and there are a ton of positive comments on Twitter.

Stop listening to corporate radio.

Nah man, sorry. Here and there, there are Aholes saying Axl has integrity. 99% of the internet is killing Axl.

He looks like the biggest A Hole around. And I used to adore Axl.

Why? For not accepting a questionable industry award? Why is he obliged to do so? What does that really mean to the fans? Do the fans in general really value the HOF? I think not. I think everybody just wanted to see Axl reunite. And it is his prerogative not to do so.

That's not correct at all. I have read several articles that praise him, and there are a ton of positive comments on Twitter.

Nah man, sorry. Here and there, there are Aholes saying Axl has integrity. 99% of the internet is killing Axl.

Lots of people have his back, including journalists and fans that are commenting positively.

And dude...he's ALWAYS been the biggest a-hole around. That's the point. Who did you think you were adoring anyways? Sting?

Lots of people have his back, including journalists and fans that are commenting positively.

And dude...he's ALWAYS been the biggest a-hole around. That's the point. Who did you think you were adoring anyways? Sting?

Axl always was cool about being a dick. I didnt mind waiting for hours for them to come on, or even waiting for CD. But the way he handled this, the words he used, his obvious and extreme jealousy of Slash....I mean, te guy cannot even sit in the same building with Slash....WHY?? The whole world LOVES Slash.....can anyone argue that???? If everyone loves Slash, and Axl cant even look at him, and Axl says all these stupid things in the letter.......then how should people react?

HEY AXL...STOP PLAYING JUNGLE....SLASH WROTE MOST OF IT.........STOP PLAYING THE INTRO TO SCOM, SLASH WROTE IT....

Anyone who sides with Axl here....thinks he will come and be their friend. They are just kissing his ass. The plain, obvious and most apparent truth is that Axl fucked this up big time.

Nope, we were just conscious enough to pay attention for the last 20 years, so it didn't come as any surprise to us. It actually surprises me that so many people could be an active member of a GN'R forum and still be dumb enough to have their world shattered. That's equal parts funny to surprising though, so keep up the good work.

Anyone who sides with Axl here....thinks he will come and be their friend. They are just kissing his ass. The plain, obvious and most apparent truth is that Axl fucked this up big time.

Yeah and what would they gain exactly?

Personally I just enjoy the shitstorm. Axl is a cupcake like no other, he really makes people rage like no one else. It's not like anything significant even happened for Christ's sake, he just won't be receiving an award and the whole web is ablaze.

Nope, we were just conscious enough to pay attention for the last 20 years, so it didn't come as any surprise to us. It actually surprises me that so many people could be an active member of a GN'R forum and still be dumb enough to have their world shattered. That's equal parts funny to surprising though, so keep up the good work.

Perhaps b/c Axl really made it seem like he would be there....he usually closes the "fun doors" right away, but he left this one open, so most of us assumed he would at least show respect ad show up. Nope.

I've personally read more positive comments in the past 24 hours outside of MyGNR than in my 7 years as a GN'R fan. There's at least 10 positive (Or at least not negative) comments on UG's article, and that's a lot for that place.

It has nothing to do with corporate radio. Come on. You're acting like it's Axl vs. "The Man" here and it's not. There are several regular people who are fans of the original lineup who are pissed at Axl.

Axl Rose declines induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Now THAT'S being a rock star - Dane Cook's Twitter

I LOVE Axl Rose ....He'a a rock star..He's supposed to be controversial...Rock On Mr. Rose, Rock On!!!! - Kirstie Alley's Twitter

Axl Rose: Genius confirmed. - Chuck Klosterman's Twitter

Axl Rose does incredibly rock and roll thing, declines induction to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. - Dave Clark's Twitter

I say without sarcasm that I have a ton of respect for Axl Rose's commitment to being a self-absorbed maniac. - Spike Eskin's Twitter

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/a-history-of-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-no-shows-20120412

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/axl-rose-inducted-rock-roll-hall-fame-named-valuable-player-article-1.1060665

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683005/axl-rose-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-guns-n-roses.jhtml

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1682996/axl-rose-rock-n-roll-hall-of-fame-open-letter.jhtml

And so on and so on....

Perhaps b/c Axl really made it seem like he would be there....he usually closes the "fun doors" right away, but he left this one open, so most of us assumed he would at least show respect ad show up. Nope.

So? Are you saying that you're mad because Axl chose to wait to tell you that he wasn't going to be there? And you wouldn't be mad if he shot it down earlier?

Please.