Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The James Bond Thread (aka The 'Fuck MGM' Thread)

• Please log in to reply
2441 replies to this topic

Poll: Battle of the Bonds (67 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite Bond actor?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,049 posts
  • 02-March 06

Read a report today that Rihanna has been cast in Bond 24.

swansonhell.gif?w=640

• Powerage5 likes this

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,764 posts
  • 17-February 06
I'll cry if that is true.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 16,179 posts
  • 13-August 11

Rihanna has been rumored before. Didn't Craig mention her once? He probably had jungle fever at the time.

Just noticed the poll, how the FUCK did Daniel Craig get 1,000 more votes than everybody else? :lol:

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,764 posts
  • 17-February 06

Rihanna has been rumored before. Didn't Craig mention her once? He probably had jungle fever at the time.

Just noticed the poll, how the FUCK did Daniel Craig get 1,000 more votes than everybody else? :lol:

:drevil:

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,414 posts
  • 19-December 04

:drevil:

Wow, Daniel's really got a lot more votes since I last posted on the forum. ;)

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 16,179 posts
  • 13-August 11

So that dude who did the cinematography for Insterstellar is going to do Bond 24.

Angelica

Angelica

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts
  • 09-June 05

I just noticed that Talisa Soto was 22 in Licence to Kill. Goddamn.

Emily Ratajkowski is only 23.

She's already got an acting career going, she's in the upcoming Gone Girl movie.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MGM! 

Alas, having seen her performance in Gone Girl, I'm quite confident this acting thing ain't going far :lol: 

citizendick_zpsf312adb4.jpg

A compliment for us, is a compliment for you

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,049 posts
  • 02-March 06

I'm pretty sure the acing requirements of Bond girls is pretty low on the list of the casting department :lol:

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 16,179 posts
  • 13-August 11

I just noticed that Talisa Soto was 22 in Licence to Kill. Goddamn.

Emily Ratajkowski is only 23.

She's already got an acting career going, she's in the upcoming Gone Girl movie.

MAKE IT HAPPEN MGM! 

Alas, having seen her performance in Gone Girl, I'm quite confident this acting thing ain't going far :lol:

Women don't need to act. They are natural liars.

• Black Sabbath likes this

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,049 posts
  • 02-March 06

NnoGhN1.gif

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,049 posts
  • 02-March 06

Le-photocall-du-film-Saint-Laurent-avec-

Gentlemen, meet one of the new Bond Girls - Lea Seydoux. is it just me or does she have a kind of Diana Rigg vibe?

Also, Dave Bautista is the new "iconic henchman type villain" named Hinx

dave-bautista-uk-premiere-guardians-of-t

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 16,179 posts
  • 13-August 11

Another French girl, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users