Blood in the Water Discussion [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

Guest charlie555

Come on guys, is not that hard to understand.

"This (Blood In The Water Remix) sounds very old. A lot of Pitman on it. The transition is weird and the chorus is missing."

Anyone who thinks this is real is a fool.... clearlly a fan remix with of various other tunes.....

Ok, how is anyone supposed to create a line of Axl saying "Blood In The Water"?

Edited by ManetsBR

Anyone who thinks this is real is a fool.... clearlly a fan remix with of various other tunes.....

The vocals are not anything "fanmade". The vocals are legit so I have no doubt this (albiet shitty) remix is legit

How can one say there is a lot of Pitman?

One would assume it's due to the large presence of synths & loops.

However, if the leak is indeed from the mooted remix album then it could have been Brain himself who created them to use with the Prossie samples and the vocal track.

How can one say there is a lot of Pitman?

One would assume it's due to the large presence of synths & loops.

However, if the leak is indeed from the mooted remix album then it could have been Brain himself who created them to use with the Prossie samples and the vocal track.

Nearly every sound on here I can pinpoint from Prostitute, that's why I asked that. It sounds like Brain fucking around in the same fashion Better Gone was made.

I emailed Brain.

Wow, apparently I missed something.......guess the forum came to life today!

I think Prostitute is among one of the best songs GNR has ever done but sounds like Blood in the water is less than average in comparison ( I have yet to hear it so I'm basing this on the comments I've read here). Sounds like a good title for a new Jaws movie.

It's horrid. No other way around it. An amateurish mix and match that is so annoyingly repetitive that I contemplated sucking on a gun barrel like a lollipop just to get it to stop. Axl's gotta be shooting up if he actually ever even brain farted the thought that this four minute cluster fuck was worthy of a release.

It's horrid. No other way around it. An amateurish mix and match that is so annoyingly repetitive that I contemplated sucking on a gun barrel like a lollipop just to get it to stop. Axl's gotta be shooting up if he actually ever even brain farted the thought that this four minute cluster fuck was worthy of a release.

Well...at least you didn't pay for it eh? :)

Something tells me there isn't a "real" Blood in the Water and the vocals we heard in the remix are all Axl ever recorded for that song. Hell, it could just be an unused vocal from another song.

"this sounds pretty old
a lot of pitman
the transition is word and the chorus is missing
transition is weird" - The General, from Paradise City

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?