Most annoying words used on this forum

Apollo

Most annoying words used on mygnr  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with "Worshiper" because I think it's thrown around FAR too much. If you don't like something Axl did, you get labelled a Slash worshiper and vice versa.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but from what I've seen, it's mostly Axl worshiper that's bandied about.

Not saying nobody gets labelled a Slash worshiper, but it's usually the opposite expression used.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 3

I went with "Worshiper" because I think it's thrown around FAR too much. If you don't like something Axl did, you get labelled a Slash worshiper and vice versa.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but from what I've seen, it's mostly Axl worshiper that's bandied about.

Not saying nobody gets labelled a Slash worshiper, but it's usually the opposite expression used.

I can see that. To me, the term "Nutter" gets thrown around more towards Axl fans than Slash fans.

See what you've done? You thought you could slip that in there all political like. :lol:

LOL. Wasn't trying to be political, just trying to be honest. I guess my thing is that I'd rather understand more about where others are coming from rather than just label them and dismiss them if we don't agree on everything.

People using "n'" in other contexts than the band name "Guns N' Roses". It is not grammatically correct.

Got something against 'N Sync then? :max:

I guess one of the moderators has too, as my post got deleted somehow :max::P

That is actually grammatically correct use of the apostrophe, as I'm guessing it's a hip way of writing "In sync".

Thank goodness the mods removed this spam from D&N.

I'm not the one who moved it, but I agree with the decision. It's more of a AG topic than a GN'R topic.

I moved it, because it really isn't about GN'R; it's about the forum.

On topic: bitter ex-fans. Awful label. People can be fans of a band without liking every era of the band. I don't like the Blaze years in Maiden, does that make me a bitter ex-fan for Maiden? Nope.

• Like 1

Thank goodness the mods removed this spam from D&N.

Why do you always have to be such a douchebag?

There is nothing about this topic that is spam. If you don't like my topics, put me on ignore. I swear you aren't happy unless you are bitching about something.