Favorite candy/chocolate bars?

Ace Nova

Can't believe I forgot these!

76.jpg

Kids from outside the UK are always raving about Dairy Milk, when my cousins in Virginia were younger they'd always ask their dad to bring it over if he went on a trip to Britain. Miles better than that Hershey's crap in the US, that stuff really is awful compared to Cadbury's.

Can't believe I forgot these!

76.jpg

Kids from outside the UK are always raving about Dairy Milk, when my cousins in Virginia were younger they'd always ask their dad to bring it over if he went on a trip to Britain. Miles better than that Hershey's crap in the US, that stuff really is awful compared to Cadbury's.

Got some Hersheys in Tesco last week, was so sickly sweet!

Love me a Lion ba!

Not a 'bar', but...

Cadbury-creme-egg.jpg

I've eaten five of these in the last two days. *blushes*

I like Snickers. I like Toffee Crisps too because my Dad always took one in his packed lunch when he went to work when I was a kid. The bright orange packaging that never seems to change really beings back vivid memories of him being a young man. :)

Not a 'bar', but...

Cadbury-creme-egg.jpg

I've eaten five of these in the last two days. *blushes*

I like Snickers. I like Toffee Crisps too because my Dad always took one in his packed lunch when he went to work when I was a kid. The bright orange packaging that never seems to change really beings back vivid memories of him being a young man. :)

Creme Egg milkshakes are divine, the milk tastes just like the creme. Absolutely heavenly!

Guest Len B'stard

Honestly, all of em? I'm a complete chocolate addict, i love it in all it's forms, moussee, ice cream, pudding, chocolate bars, chocolate chocolate chocolate...you have to be pretty mingin' for you to contain chocolate and me not like you, Snickers, Boost, Twix, Mars, Drifter, Dime bars, Reeses thingies, just anything chocolate, i'll have all that shit. And i do mean all, Bountys, Twirls, Curly Wurlys, just fuckin' love it.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1