Slash -- "Yes, I Once Drugged My Girlfriend's Mom ... So We Could Bang on the Couch"

Guest Gunns

Not sure I entirely believe this. Did he give specifics like what drug was used? How they got Mom to ingest it without noticing? Most 13 yr old aren't that savvy and there was no Google back then. She probably fell asleep and they took advantage.

Makes a good R&R story though. I think he knows people expect him to live up to the image.

Not sure I entirely believe this. Did he give specifics like what drug was used? How they got Mom to ingest it without noticing? Most 13 yr old aren't that savvy and there was no Google back then. She probably fell asleep and they took advantage.

Makes a good R&R story though. I think he knows people expect him to live up to the image.

Its funny how ALL rock stars lost their virginity at like 10 and all were into hardcore drugs by 13. I call bullshit on the lot of them.

They were all mummys boys who practised their instraments in the evening, went to church and handed their home work in on time. Made it big and made up a fake past to sound cool in rock magazines and interviews.

I tend to agree Axl_morris. Lot of embellishment from rock stars talking about their youth.

With Slash, I think he might be telling the truth. His Mom dated David Bowie when Bowie was a huge cocaine addict. That's the environment he grew up in. So the story might be true, but I'll bet he was older than 13.

I don't think it is embellished. I got drunk for the first time at 13, had my first cig and drink at 11. Got my first handy at 12. I smoked pot for the first time at 14 and I will say if I had access to it when I was younger I probably would have tried it earlier. I don't think it is a rockstar thing, its a youth thing.

Its funny how ALL rock stars lost their virginity at like 10 and all were into hardcore drugs by 13. I call bullshit on the lot of them.

They were all mummys boys who practised their instraments in the evening, went to church and handed their home work in on time. Made it big and made up a fake past to sound cool in rock magazines and interviews.

Not at all

Paul Stanley, Alice Cooper et.c they were went to Church and got mommys boys haircut etc.

Axl Rose too (Izzy tells this, not me)

But of course a lot of the rockstars tells fake shit stories

Even a child knows this...

I tend to agree Axl_morris. Lot of embellishment from rock stars talking about their youth.

With Slash, I think he might be telling the truth. His Mom dated David Bowie when Bowie was a huge cocaine addict. That's the environment he grew up in. So the story might be true, but I'll bet he was older than 13.

Watch the video, he said he was 14 or 15 stupid TMZ writers can't write a honest artucle about their shit videos and interviews..

Legend :headbang: Slash rocks :slash:

It's actually pretty fucking low to be honest.

beating his wife would be much lower

Yes, true, he only started doing that when he was 34. But please let's not go that way again.

How do you know? :D

maybe he beat girls at the age of 14?

Fuck knows exactly

Not you, not me, nobody

That way again?

I lost ANY respect to Axl or Slash or anybody who beat their partners...

They're just rockstars, not MANs

case closed

"Oh no, Slash did something that makes him look bad. Quick, let's bring up something that makes Axl look even worse so people will focus on that instead."

Like your nutter partner said: Slash doing the same thing

So no biggie i both disrespect them in this case

Btw this is bad? I don't think so, it's not a big deal as beating a wife

That's why i relate the two

Edited by Crash Diet

Disrespect them all you want, but I won't have you calling me a nutter, if it was me you're refering too.

"Oh no, Slash did something that makes him look bad. Quick, let's bring up something that makes Axl look even worse so people will focus on that instead."

Nutter? Seriously? Are you five?

I'm merely pointing out that often when there's a thread about Slash people tend to bring up Axl simply to talk shit about him. Why is that? Why is it necessary? It's a thread about Slash, not Axl. In fact this thread has nothing to do with Axl at all and yet he's brought up just so people can have a dig at him. It's unnecessary and it's getting really tiring.

I'm merely pointing out that often when there's a thread about Slash people tend to bring up Axl simply to talk shit about him. Why is that? Why is it necessary? It's a thread about Slash, not Axl. In fact this thread has nothing to do with Axl at all and yet he's brought up just so people can have a dig at him. It's unnecessary and it's getting really tiring.

Yes you are nutswinger ( i just use this word since other posters are allowed the name calling so am i)

(age, sex, posting history checked yap,)

Why is that? Why is it necessary?

Because on Axl related threads Axl nutters do the same

and because we don't really have much to talk about, this band is basically dead as Axl since 2011

Edited by Crash Diet

It happens the other way around as well. Just saying... I agree about it getting tiring. It's the reality on GNR forums. There's no music, no news. It's Axl vs. Slash that keeps the forums alive. It's sad but it's reality.

• Like 1

Yes you are nutswinger ( i just use this word since other posters are allowed the name calling so am i)

(age, sex, posting history checked yap,)

Why is that? Why is it necessary?

Because on Axl related threads Axl nutters do the same

and because we don't really have much to talk about, this band is basically dead as Axl since 2011

"But everyone else uses name calling so I'll do it too!" Great argument there.

Sex? What the fuck does my sex have to do with anything?

Yes, I'm an Axl and GN'R supporter. Congratulations, you cracked the fucking case.

Being an Axl supporter makes me no more of a nutter than it makes the people who support Slash a nutter.

It happens the other way around as well. Just saying... I agree about it getting tiring. It's the reality on GNR forums. There's no music, no news. It's Axl vs. Slash that keeps the forums alive. It's sad but it's reality.

I realise it happens the other way around also and I find that tiring too. I just don't see why it's necessary to tear one down in order to build the other up.

• Like 2