Slash -- "Yes, I Once Drugged My Girlfriend's Mom ... So We Could Bang on the Couch"

Guest Gunns

I still think this story is as tall as his hat.

Mind you it's possible given the passage of time that 'Mom' is no longer around so even if it is true there's unlikely to be any comeback.

If there was it could be potentially awkward, a suit against a wealthy rock star could tempting for many. He would have to pay up or admit it was crap.

Doubt we will hear anymore about it though. It's likely just 'good' PR for his tour dates.

"Oh no, Slash did something that makes him look bad. Quick, let's bring up something that makes Axl look even worse so people will focus on that instead."

Like your nutter partner said: Slash doing the same thing

So no biggie i both disrespect them in this case

Btw this is bad? I don't think so, it's not a big deal as beating a wife

That's why i relate the two

Nutter? Seriously? Are you five?

I'm merely pointing out that often when there's a thread about Slash people tend to bring up Axl simply to talk shit about him. Why is that? Why is it necessary? It's a thread about Slash, not Axl. In fact this thread has nothing to do with Axl at all and yet he's brought up just so people can have a dig at him. It's unnecessary and it's getting really tiring.

Yes you are nutswinger ( i just use this word since other posters are allowed the name calling so am i)

(age, sex, posting history checked yap,)

Why is that? Why is it necessary?

Because on Axl related threads Axl nutters do the same

and because we don't really have much to talk about, this band is basically dead as Axl since 2011

"But everyone else uses name calling so I'll do it too!" Great argument there.

Sex? What the fuck does my sex have to do with anything?

Yes, I'm an Axl and GN'R supporter. Congratulations, you cracked the fucking case.

Being an Axl supporter makes me no more of a nutter than it makes the people who support Slash a nutter.

"Oh no, Slash did something that makes him look bad. Quick, let's bring up something that makes Axl look even worse so people will focus on that instead."

I'm merely pointing out that often when there's a thread about Slash people tend to bring up Axl simply to talk shit about him. Why is that? Why is it necessary? It's a thread about Slash, not Axl. In fact this thread has nothing to do with Axl at all and yet he's brought up just so people can have a dig at him. It's unnecessary and it's getting really tiring.

It happens the other way around as well. Just saying... I agree about it getting tiring. It's the reality on GNR forums. There's no music, no news. It's Axl vs. Slash that keeps the forums alive. It's sad but it's reality.

I realise it happens the other way around also and I find that tiring too. I just don't see why it's necessary to tear one down in order to build the other up.

Then why are you whining about it if you don't want to see it more?

This type of comments generate more comments in the same vein, just sayin' :lol:

Btw i'm not an Axl or a Slash nutter (unlike you' are) supporter, lol

I guess almost everybody here a GNR/Axl/Slash etc. supporter so that's not a big deal

I bring up your sex cause a LOT of chicks like you only like Axl from what they recollect from their childhood crush at him

anyway carry on

Edited by Crash Diet

Some of those comments are very funny!

"What an ass! I hope that woman sue him for all the health concerns she subsequently suffers whether or not it was attributed to his reckless inconsiderate behaviour."

Seriously? :lol:

I smell warchild or Broski or volcano here....

I usually don't post in Slash threads because who gives a fuck, but wow. This is LAAAAAME. Can't believe this guy still has an audience.

How exactly is he any worse than DJ?

He isn't worse than DJ.

:rolleyes:

Why are you rolling your eyes?

Finck and BBF (and DJ) covered his riffs night after night for a living, just sayin'

Some of those comments are very funny!

"What an ass! I hope that woman sue him for all the health concerns she subsequently suffers whether or not it was attributed to his reckless inconsiderate behaviour."

Seriously? :lol:

I smell warchild or Broski or volcano here....

I usually don't post in Slash threads because who gives a fuck, but wow. This is LAAAAAME. Can't believe this guy still has an audience.

How exactly is he any worse than DJ?

He isn't worse than DJ.

:rolleyes:

Why are you rolling your eyes?

Finck and BBF (and DJ) covered his riffs night after night for a living, just sayin'

Thank you for the random fact of the day. In other news the sky is blue and I'm wearing black socks.

Go starve with your people.

Yes you are nutswinger ( i just use this word since other posters are allowed the name calling so am i)

(age, sex, posting history checked yap,)

Why is that? Why is it necessary?

Because on Axl related threads Axl nutters do the same

and because we don't really have much to talk about, this band is basically dead as Axl since 2011

"But everyone else uses name calling so I'll do it too!" Great argument there.

Sex? What the fuck does my sex have to do with anything?

Yes, I'm an Axl and GN'R supporter. Congratulations, you cracked the fucking case.

Being an Axl supporter makes me no more of a nutter than it makes the people who support Slash a nutter.

It happens the other way around as well. Just saying... I agree about it getting tiring. It's the reality on GNR forums. There's no music, no news. It's Axl vs. Slash that keeps the forums alive. It's sad but it's reality.

I realise it happens the other way around also and I find that tiring too. I just don't see why it's necessary to tear one down in order to build the other up.

Then why are you whining about it if you don't want to see it more?

This type of comments generate more comments in the same vein, just sayin' :lol:

Btw i'm not an Axl or a Slash nutter (unlike you' are) supporter, lol

I guess almost everybody here a GNR/Axl/Slash etc. supporter so that's not a big deal

I bring up your sex cause a LOT of chicks like you only like Axl from what they recollect from their childhood crush at him

anyway carry on

So because I'm a woman the only possible reason I can like Axl must be because I had a crush on him? (Which I didn't btw) it couldn't be because I think he's an amazing frontman and overall talent? Nah, there's no way a woman could ever appreciate an artist for his art, it must be a crush!

You're a damn idiot. Do me a favor and don't reply to any more of my posts as I've had about all of the stupidity I can handle for one day.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Legend :headbang: Slash rocks :slash:

It's actually pretty fucking low to be honest.

If you have never gotten a girl drunk for the purpose of banging, you need to question your sexuality.

Actually, there are decent men out there who don't rape drunk women. And there are decent men out there who actually appeal to women and don't NEED to get them impaired in order to have sex. So maybe this is more about questioning one's morals.

I still think this story is as tall as his hat.

Mind you it's possible given the passage of time that 'Mom' is no longer around so even if it is true there's unlikely to be any comeback.

If there was it could be potentially awkward, a suit against a wealthy rock star could tempting for many. He would have to pay up or admit it was crap.

Doubt we will hear anymore about it though. It's likely just 'good' PR for his tour dates.

IF "Mom" is still around, it probably wouldn't matter, legally - the statute of limitations for any criminal charges would likely long be expired on this one. Plus, since he was 13 he would have probably been tried as a minor anyway. She'd also be unlikely to win civil damages because of the length of time, and the lack of any provable documented ill effects or trauma (I'm assuming the mother didn't end up in the hospital for this, Slash didn't rape her, etc.).

Having said that...that's seriously fucked up. Yeah, teenagers smoke, drink, have sex, do drugs, whatever...but drugging someone? As others have mentioned here, they really could have killed her.

Edited by stella

We're forgetting that he was 13. People do stupid shit when they're 13.

However, being proud of it at 50? Come on man.

If you have never gotten a girl drunk for the purpose of banging, you need to question your sexuality.

There's a difference between getting a girl tipsy so she'll fuck you and knocking out the bitch's mom.

beating his wife would be much lower

Funny because he's been convicted for domestic violence in the past.

Actually, there are decent men out there who don't rape drunk women. And there are decent men out there who actually appeal to women and don't NEED to get them impaired in order to have sex. So maybe this is more about questioning one's morals.

Oh please. When two people are intoxicated, and both want to have sex, it's not rape. Secondly, I never said "If you have never gotten a girl who didn't want you drunk..." did I? There is a different between you and a girl you like getting drunk together so you can fuck the hell out of her and finding some stranger at a bar and slipping them shit for the purpose of rape.

Edited by combos

Not sure I entirely believe this. Did he give specifics like what drug was used? How they got Mom to ingest it without noticing? Most 13 yr old aren't that savvy and there was no Google back then. She probably fell asleep and they took advantage.

Makes a good R&R story though. I think he knows people expect him to live up to the image.

Can't really tell how true an old story is. Seems like he knew the question was coming. But at the 45 sec mark I believe he said the drug was Halcyon. Correct me if I'm wrong. If right, that's some serious shit. Paul Bernardo used the same drug and it killed the victim.

Having said that, if true he was just a dumb kid with a hard on. As far as telling the story with specifics, it was TMZ. They look for sound bites, not autobiographies. Slash was asked a question and he answered it while blowing some time at the airport.

It's funny because it was exactly Paul Bernardo and Karla Hamolka I thought of when I first read this. They drugged Karla's sister so that Paul could rape her and she died because she OD'ed on the drug. So fucked up.

Yeah I immediately thought of Bernardo as well.

Not sure what to make of all this...

Oh please. When two people are intoxicated, and both want to have sex, it's not rape. Secondly, I never said "If you have never gotten a girl who didn't want you drunk..." did I? There is a different between you and a girl you like getting drunk together so you can fuck the hell out of her and finding some stranger at a bar and slipping them shit for the purpose of rape.

You said "getting a girl drunk." You didn't say "getting drunk WITH a girl." Bit of a difference there. If both people are drunk, fine. If one is, not fine.

It is a stupid remark from Slash and, if true, a stupid incident. Slash does do things like this, likes to look like some 'rock n' roll star' - but to be honest, you never heard Keith Richards coming out with this stuff.

Crue like behaviour.

More proof than GN'R were cack haha.

It is very important for some people to get outraged at everything Slash does.

It is. But I am the first one to criticise Ashba's ''I punched someone, and drank five bottles of Jack, and look how cool I am'', 'rock star'' fakery. It would be hypocritical of me to not criticise Hudson on this.

Of course I love Slash but jesus, he is so lame with how he tries to act "cool." His book was a fun read but its so full of cliches and him trying to glorify the excess and crap. Grow up, dude

This. But it was a stupid question anyway.

well, what do you expect from a "reporter" from TMZ ?LOL :huh: . Drugging the mother NOT COOL DUDE.....i was never stupid like that , fortunally.

Of course I love Slash but jesus, he is so lame with how he tries to act "cool." His book was a fun read but its so full of cliches and him trying to glorify the excess and crap. Grow up, dude

This. But it was a stupid question anyway.

well, what do you expect from a "reporter" from TMZ ?LOL :huh: . Drugging the mother NOT COOL DUDE.....i was never stupid like that , fortunally.

I don't expect anything from TMZ as I don't really know TMZ. If that is the typical standard of TMZ, I won't bother getting to know it better either. It's still a stupid question.

• Like 1