Will Smith's Kids Are Fucked In The Head

Facekicker

I think we need to get Wasted in here translate.

We need a bat signal type thingy to let Wasted know he's needed.

In their defense, they are not talking about Scientology at all...

"Prana energy", "oneness", "duality consciousness" and the idea that you can control time with your state of being are all New Age concepts.

Nothing to do with Xenu and shit.

You believe some of that shit as well. Don't lie. :P

I do Rovim ;) even though I don't really like most of the "gurus" as people.

I read the shit, apply it and if it works for me then I keep it.

I don't preach it though ( I sometimes give advice on how to become confident and having a good self-image but only to the people who seem to want to hear it ) because I don't think advice works if people don't want to hear it to begin with and because I'm far from having mastered my life completely just yet :)

• Like 1

I don't preach it though ( I sometimes give advice on how to become confident and having a good self-image but only to the people who seem to want to hear it ) because I don't think advice works if people don't want to hear it to begin with and because I'm far from having mastered my life completely just yet :)

Not to be rude or anything but didnt i say before now that all your spiel is blatantly out of a self help book? :lol:

Not to be rude or anything but didnt i say before now that all your spiel is blatantly out of a self help book? :lol:

No disrespect Len, Glow seems like a very well-balanced, well-adjusted person around here....unlike...well..... :lol: Maybe you should take a word or two of advice from him...... ;)

No disrespect Len, Glow seems like a very well-balanced, well-adjusted person around here....unlike...well..... :lol: Maybe you should take a word or two of advice from him...... ;)

Oh I'm a massive cunt, no doubt, thats not something I've ever denied :lol: But at the same time that doesn't mean that I am automatically disqualified from making observations about people based on the things they say.

None of that was a slight on Glow either, just an observation. And clearly an accurate one, doesnt mean to say that, in making that observation that I am positioning myself on a plain above Glow or anybody else.

I never denied he seems well balanced, in fact my assertion was informed by that impression.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

Willow Smith was the deciding factor in getting my tongue pierced.

I saw this

article-2164444-13C78D58000005DC-134_468

And thought it was the coolest thing ever...

I didn't know who that was or who Willow Smith was, last Christmas, when I had it done (stupid idea to do that around a holiday for booze and food) but the family, friends thing was cool, so, that was cool. - I found out after who that was.

Willow Smith was the deciding factor in getting my tongue pierced.

I saw this

article-2164444-13C78D58000005DC-134_468

And thought it was the coolest thing ever...

I didn't know who that was or who Willow Smith was, last Christmas, when I had it done (stupid idea to do that around a holiday for booze and food) but the family, friends thing was cool, so, that was cool. - I found out after who that was.

But was it cool?

The only real disturbing thing about that entire interview was willow saying her song Whip Your Hair: "Wow, I did so much for young black girls and girls around the world."

They are just silly teens who have been spoiled their entire life. Not just by their parents, but by the entire world at a very young age. It has to be hard for a 10 year old to have a true handle on their "importance" level in the world when you grow up in a mansion, your parents are idolized by millions of people, and whenever you go out in public people treat you like royalty.

They seem like arrogant self-absorbed little douchebags. But at least they aren't out selling meth and heroin, or forming plans to shoot up a school. And I'm sure at some point they'll realize their "celebrity" has been because of their parents and not because of their actual talent level. And then maybe they'll lose a bit of the arrogance and go down some other life path as a career.

They're 14 and 16, stop being so hard on them. The way I see it, you say all the stupid shit you can think of as a teenager, get it out of your system and start off with a blank state as an adult. The tragedy here is that a couple of teenagers are given a platform of expression with millions as their audience because their parents are rich and famous.

They come from the same level of insane privilege as the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Steph's sons etc. And they're spouting lofty pseudo-intellectual gibberish instead of boasting about status and labels and partying (although Jaden's done that in the past). Based on that interview, I find them quite likeable in their own goofy way.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 2

Where did this fuckin' bullshit line of 'we've all been there, 14 to 16', no we fuckin' haven't! :lol: Only cunts are like that when they're 14 to 16, if you went around my school givin' it all that at that age you would get beaten up. And pretty much every other normal school in England too at that.

• Like 3

They're 14 and 16, stop being so hard on them. The way I see it, you say all the stupid shit you can think of as a teenager, get it out of your system and start off with a blank state as an adult. The tragedy here is that a couple of teenagers are given a platform of expression with millions as their audience because their parents are rich and famous.

They come from the same level of insane privilege as the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Steph's sons etc. And they're spouting lofty pseudo-intellectual gibberish instead of boasting about status and labels and partying (although Jaden's done that in the past). Based on that interview, I find them quite likeable in their own goofy way.

Kendall and Kylie come off as more sane.