Bumblefoot UK Tour

^ :facepalm:

Was considering jumping on a plane to see him but to be honest the more I think of it, it's just not a show worth travelling so far to see. I love Bumble and his music but I just can't justify it. If he does Belfast or Dublin some time, I'm there.

Edited by MrSoftie

edinburgh was great. 3 hr master class followed by a 3 hour show jamming with local bands.

I asked a few GNR quesions but nothing you guys already know. Was a great day. He also mentioned a song he played "i cant play the blues" was the song Axl heard when he decided he wanted him.

he asked if there was any questions, the first question was "how many birds have you pumped?" Ha only in Scotland would someone ask that.

He jammed for what seemed 30 minutes on stevie wonders Supersticious.

He also made up a song during the master class and spoke in detail of how he puts aong together which was pretty interesting.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

edinburgh was great. 3 hr master class followed by a 3 hour show jamming with local bands.

I asked a few GNR quesions but nothing you guys already know. Was a great day. He also mentioned a song he played "i cant play the blues" was the song Axl heard when he decided he wanted him.

he asked if there was any questions, the first question was "how many birds have you pumped?" Ha only in Scotland would someone ask that.

He jammed for what seemed 30 minutes on stevie wonders Supersticious.

He also made up a song during the master class and spoke in detail of how he puts aong together which was pretty interesting.

Shit, you were there last night!? I'd totally have said hi if I'd known...

I went to the master class in Newcastle and the gig also. Ron spoke a few GnR things to me in private which i won't divulge out of respect to Ron, but the tone and subject matter 100% confirmed to me he was out. The Master class was stunning and the gig too. Had a fucking blast. Ron had a great time and that is something I feel he was not having in the final days of his tenure with Axl.

The Members of Guns 2 Roses dress up like the old GNR members, wouldnt it be weird for bumblefoot to play with someone who is dressing up/looking like Slash? I guess Ron will play with them on March 6th at The Underworld Camden

Nah man Ron was totally at ease with it bro!!! As some of you know i've been performing with him on and off for the last 5 years.

Anyhow load of pics and videos currently on our FB page upcoming!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guns-2-Roses-UK-Guns-N-Roses-Tribute/174530172566552?

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Welcome To The Jungle

You Could Be Mine

Live & Let Die

14 Years

Glad To Be Here

Little Brother Is Watching

Don't Know Who To Pray To Anymore

Knockin' On Heaven's Door (with Aurora Dawn from Alabama 3)

Catcher In The Rye

Sweet Child O' Mine

Paradise City

11041821_957961064223455_299342868795049

So BBF is essentially out of GNR yet he's playing with a GNR cover band? Guy complains about not being about to do solo tours because of GNR yet he plays with a GNR cover band, doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

• Like 1

So BBF is essentially out of GNR yet he's playing with a GNR cover band? Guy complains about not being about to do solo tours because of GNR yet he plays with a GNR cover band, doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Well with GNR cover bands, he has full freedom to play his songs and do whatever he wants, in Axl's band he is bounded by the big terms and conditions set up by Axl and TB, Axl's band is more of a Business rather than a musician having freedom to make music