Celebrities you want to shag.

Snake-Pit

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Her choppers are a bit urgent arent they?

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

She could eat a corn on the cob through a letterbox with those :lol:

58 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that sounds so much cooler than she's got big teeth! :lol:

Are ya'll saying I should be feeding her oats?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He's a practising homosexual.  

is this true? i am not much into him cos he was so mean in The Reverent ( stupid reason i know but it is what it is. ) anyway, we are talking about us wanting to shag THEM not of they would be up for it right? :lol: i mean i would do the hell out of Adam Lambert and i'm fairly sure he would not wanna do that. although i did read that he might do a female of he were drunk enough and he has made out with women while drunk ;)

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He'll have his backstroke certificate any day now.

I literally had no idea what you were responding to for a minute. Think it's time for the wife and kid to come home so I can stop being a degenerate. :lol: That said, two more weeks to drink my underwear to death! Woo hoo! :lol:

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is this true? i am not much into him cos he was so mean in The Reverent ( stupid reason i know but it is what it is. ) anyway, we are talking about us wanting to shag THEM not of they would be up for it right? :lol: i mean i would do the hell out of Adam Lambert and i'm fairly sure he would not wanna do that. although i did read that he might do a female of he were drunk enough and he has made out with women while drunk ;)

See what the "Bear" did to Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant? There's a euphemism in there somewhere. :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I literally had no idea what you were responding to for a minute. Think it's time for the wife and kid to come home so I can stop being a degenerate. :lol: That said, two more weeks to drink my underwear to death! Woo hoo! :lol:

See what the "Bear" did to Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant? There's a euphemism in there somewhere. :lol:

hahahaha yes there is :lol: