What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

21 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Any of you familiar with the Blue Grass genre? If so who do you recommend? The bluesier the better.

Some more modern ones...Alison Krauss and Union Station. Ricky Skaggs. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. Hank 3 has some bluegrassy stuff. Alan Jackson put out a good bluegrass album a couple of years ago. O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack is good. Tons of old shit out there. The country thread has some good stuff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I was listening to Ozzy's Dreamer the other day and re-listened to that because the former was inspired by the latter. Both awesome songs. 

i haven't heard that. i will check it out :)

oops i have heard it, just never knew the name. it's beautiful :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i have to send this to my nephew... he loves this kind of music! :lol:

Its a concept album based on the life of Jeffrey Dahmer, like a Death Metal Tommy.  Not my usual sphere of interest actually but a mate reccomended it.

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Its a concept album based on the life of Jeffrey Dahmer, like a Death Metal Tommy.  Not my usual sphere of interest actually but a mate reccomended it.

my nephew will love it :D

ok this is from the concert i went to here in Reno a few years back. Frampton was so cool, funny, and most of all kicked ass. this song was what made me want to go. what a sweet guitar that man plays...