Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, madison said:

"Not smart enough to connect the dots?" ... LOL.

No offense, but i'm guessing you're a relatively new GNR fan. Otherwise, you would know that nothing is ever straight forward or black-and-white in the GNR world - and this entire "reunion" show/tour is no different. If it was, Axl would have shown up on Kimmel's show last month (as was planned and promoted for weeks) and announced the exact lineup that was going to appear. That didn't happen. Axl canceled at the 11th hour and nobody ever confirmed or denied who was in and who was out since then. I'm guessing Axl himself didn't even know for certain two hours before tonight's show who exactly would be there. But hey - that's the wacky world of GNR we've all come to know and love. 

It's been an interesting evening folks. And it was amazing seeing Axl, Slash and Duff sharing a stage again.  

It's now 4:45am my time - so I think I'll head to bed. :)

Cheers everyone!

You guessed wrong, and you can't even quote a person correctly.    Nice way to twist words!    Something you are notorious for doing.

Again, the facts have been out there.   Look no further than that signed drum head that surfaced on the net a few weeks back, or Frank's social media accounts.   

You make no sense.    Good night.

Setlist:

01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Chinese Democracy 
04. Welcome To the Jungle 
05. Double Talking Jive 
06. Live And Let Die 
07. Roquet Queen  
08. You Could be Mine 
09. the Godfather - Slash Solo Guitar 
10. Sweet Child O' Mine 
11. New Rose 
12. Better  
13. Knockin'n On Heaven's Door 
14. My Michelle 
15. Nightrain
16. The Seeker 
17. Paradise City

{option}http://i67.tinypic.com/2vhu00k.jpg[/IMG]

3 minutes ago, madison said:

"Not smart enough to connect the dots?" ... LOL.

No offense, but i'm guessing you're a relatively new GNR fan. Otherwise, you would know that nothing is ever straight forward or black-and-white in the GNR world - and this entire "reunion" show/tour is no different. If it was, Axl would have shown up on Kimmel's show last month (as was planned and promoted for weeks) and announced the exact lineup that was going to appear. That didn't happen. Axl canceled at the 11th hour and nobody ever confirmed or denied who was in and who was out since then. I'm guessing Axl himself didn't even know for certain two hours before tonight's show who exactly would be there. But hey - that's the wacky world of GNR we've all come to know and love. 

It's been an interesting evening folks. And it was amazing seeing Axl, Slash and Duff sharing a stage again.  

It's now 4:45am my time - so I think I'll head to bed. :)

Cheers everyone!

Again... I've been around for a long while.  And although things aren't always black-and-white, it's been pretty clear who was going to make up the touring band (refer to the drumhead auction... Frank posting on Instagram... etc.).  We hardcore fans SUSPECTED an Adler or Izzy appearance tonight, and suspect that will still happen at some point, but it didn't happen.  Not sure why it was such a surprise and why it's ruffling so many feathers (and why those birds need to keep shitting on the situation).  

• Like 1