07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

Anybody going to be tailgating for this? My friend and are looking for a group to "crash" with. And by crash, I mean contribute by bringing food/alcohol. OR, if anyone would want to join us that works too. 

Edited by Abooch

Is anyone else thinking of attending Franks show July 21th? https://www.facebook.com/events/1642987266019100/
Frank Ferrer's back for a special pre GnR MetLife Stadium Mule Kick show. Very special guests, Brass Knuckle Evangelists. July 21st. Show time 8pm. NO COVER. Rob Bailey, Brett Bass, Rob Clores, Scarlet Rowe.
#GnR #thunderchucker #notinthislifetime #gunsnroses #veryspecialguests!

Just saw them in Philly on Thursday and they kicked some serious ass.  I am back for more!  Just scored two tix and I am going Saturday night!!! I'll be touching the sky, but who cares?  Twice on one tour?  can't wipe the huge smile off this face!!!  and it's Slash's birthday hoping for a surprise or two.. ;)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, CheapJon said:

How would you recommend me getting to and from the Stadium? I'll be staying in tribeca (it's the first time I'm in the states). Bus, Taxi, train?  Have in mind that I know virtually nothing. :D

There is a bus from Port Authority that goes to MetLife. The last train  leaves at 1am  and goes to Hoboken. From there, you can take the PATH  back into NYC. 

• Like 1

You could actually ride the same bus you came with back to Port Authority. They will mention what gate it will be parked at after the show. I used to ride them all the time to see Aerosmith or Isles vs Devils games in my pre- driving days.

• Like 1

Me and a friend of mine will be there for both shows. We'll be on the lower level for the first night and in the pit for night two.

We'll be staying in NY near Times Square, I was wondering what the best way to get there is... Anybody got some info? :)

Take the NJ Transit train there... New York Penn Station to Secaucus Junction... then trains from Secaucus to Meadowlands. The whole thing take a half hour or so...

all the info is here:

http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ServiceAdjustmentTo&AdjustmentId=14463

If you don't want to wait for the meadowlands train, you could always just take a cab/uber to the stadium from Secaucus. It's only about 10 minutes away.

Never take that Port Authority bus. It's terrible. I nearly missed a Nine Inch Nails show just trying to find where I get on the damned bus in Port Authority. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PaulKerseyNYC said:

Take the NJ Transit train there... New York Penn Station to Secaucus Junction... then trains from Secaucus to Meadowlands. The whole thing take a half hour or so...

all the info is here:

http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ServiceAdjustmentTo&AdjustmentId=14463

If you don't want to wait for the meadowlands train, you could always just take a cab/uber to the stadium from Secaucus. It's only about 10 minutes away.

Never take that Port Authority bus. It's terrible. I nearly missed a Nine Inch Nails show just trying to find where I get on the damned bus in Port Authority. 

Thank you :)

6 minutes ago, starlight said:

Definitely wachting this :slash: I hope it will be a great show with a lot of surprises!

I'm hoping for surprises too. It's Slash's fucking birthday, they better do something special.

- Finally play Slither

- Finally have Izzy there

- Have Axl smash a cake onto Slash's face

Just to start with...

• Like 3