Will they play Crash Diet? ever

I don't think they've ever played it live have they? I'd say the chances of hearing it on this tour are 0%, same goes for Just Another Sunday, Sentimental Movie etc.

Would love to hear My World live but I doubt our chances are much greater than 0% for that tune either..... maybe like 0.5% chance we'll hear a couple of notes from it at best? :(

if they are going to play a west arkeen song then theres better ones than crash diet. how about anxious disease ? axl and slash originally recorded that song in 1996.

i always thought bring it back home was a much better song than crash diet. 

2 hours ago, GNFR said:

I'd pay 100 bucks to hear "It Tastes Good..." in full, but hey that's just me. Crash Diet would be cool, but would never happen.

If I could think of any demo, unreleased or otherwise any recorded song by GNR this would have to be my very least faviourite, lol. 

34 minutes ago, Get In the Ring Motherfker said:

I'd prefer to hear crash diet than the seeker or KOHD

Ya wish they would bring back the KOHD from the 80's or 90's

14 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

No this Crash Diet is actually amazing.. Sounds like GN'R

I feel like I should have heard this version, never did though, it's good.

The Asphalt Ballet one I posted... I'm uhh... an "older" fan and I actually had no idea that song was on their album.  I bough it because I liked a demo they had on a things called "Concrete Corner" (I think) it was a monthly demo tape that showed up at music stores, it was free.  I discovered a lot of bands that way, including White Zombie.   This was before the internet, this was how cavemen that didn't live in NYC or LA discovered new bands.

Anyway, it was really exciting and cool when I head Crash Diet.  As soon as I realized it was *THAT* Crash diet, I was flipping feverishly through the CD credits to see if anyone from GnR was on the track as I listened.