GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I feel you. The concert announced in my country it's a 3 hour ride from my house a fuckin' TUESDAY. I get off work about 21,00 everyday. I cannot possibly go and I'm going mad.

Skive work. Thats what I'm going to do if my work tell me I can't have the time off. Not letting them stop me :lol:

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

Looks like a old abandoned house in this picture. Axl should buy a new house, new beginning, everything new.

Nah, he should fix it!

26 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

I thought Axl still live there 

He does

---

omg @Andy14 what a GREAT Christmas gift you are giving away to the members of the Women's Thread. Congratulations! :devilshades:

Girls, use it and abuse it! :lol:

31 minutes ago, killuridols said:

omg @Andy14 what a GREAT Christmas gift you are giving away to the members of the Women's Thread. Congratulations! :devilshades:

Girls, use it and abuse it! :lol:

And @Frey :popcorn:

I expect your pics soon....they will be sent to Axl as an invitation to the women's thread party :devilshades:

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I expect your pics soon....they will be sent to Axl as an invitation to the women's thread party :devilshades:

When you send him my pics make sure you CLARIFY this is an invitation for HALLOWEEN and HORROR THEMED party :rofl-lol:

12 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

Is this recent?

I guess so... Vanessa posted it yesterday

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rickodez said:

Looks like a old abandoned house in this picture. Axl should buy a new house, new beginning, everything new.

new life, With Slash like the old days

4 hours ago, nonok said:

I'm more confused in that thread than Axl is confused about his sexuality.

Maybe He didnt confused anymore because He lurks this thread :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Since there's been a lot of various fanart or people photoshopping themselves to gnr pics, the ass eater @killuridols and me decided to make it easier for you by giving you a form where you can simply insert your picture and ..... voilá..... your brand new REAL picture with Axl....Christmas is coming, your families and friends will surely appreciate it. :popcorn: 

diyaxl1_zpshkgiopkk.jpg

just kidding, here's the real one :ph34r:

diyaxl2_zpspzd3ssei.jpg

Have fun :devilshades:

Nooooo I am to embarassed to do that to my self :rofl-lol:

http://shoryuken.com/2016/12/01/roxy-axl-and-slash-bring-heavy-metal-influences-to-mad-gear-in-the-latest-cfn-portal-street-fighter-v-profiles/

Axl N' Slash as Street Fighter character :rofl-lol:

Look at those muscles :rofl-lol:

Axl dislike vegetables :rofl-lol:

They didnt look like Axl N' Slash at all:facepalm:

Edited by SerenityScorp

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

Here's a pic of Axl's house....

house_zpsxbfj1b2z.jpg

Dontcha think it looks a bit sad and creepy?? like abandoned?? :unsure:

That roof it is in incredible bad conditions....

You sound like my dad, commenting on people's houses and what needs fixing. :P Seriously, this is Axl's home for around 20 years, it's in an amazing location, he should stay put.

Wonder what he's doing today, back home after months of touring... Maybe putting up Christmas decorations?? Or does he have someone to do that for him??

• Like 2

10 hours ago, money honey said:

You sound like my dad, commenting on people's houses and what needs fixing. :P Seriously, this is Axl's home for around 20 years, it's in an amazing location, he should stay put.

Wonder what he's doing today, back home after months of touring... Maybe putting up Christmas decorations?? Or does he have someone to do that for him??

:shrugs:

I dont think I said anything offensive.... I saw the picture and that's the impression I got. Not sure why I sound like a dad.... Maybe it is because I'm detail-oriented and I love interior design, architecture and everything that has to do with aesthetics. I don't like seeing houses falling apart, especially if it's someone who's got the money to improve or fix it.